Post YOUR Sedan here
By gtstripes
#339679 sorry guys been busy with work

went to a car show and organised a guy to meet me there as it was halfway between us aaaaaand picked up these mofos!!

integra type R rims wrapped in BRAND NEW falken ze912 paid dirt for them ;) worth the wait for these :D i can finally get rid of my horrible pink rims haha :woot: :thumb:
By mitch6
gtstripes wrote:sorry guys been busy with work

went to a car show and organised a guy to meet me there as it was halfway between us aaaaaand picked up these mofos!!

integra type R rims wrapped in BRAND NEW falken ze912 paid dirt for them ;) worth the wait for these :D i can finally get rid of my horrible pink rims haha :woot: :thumb:

EXCELLENT choice on the rims, not many rocking these. They are by far my favourite rims, they will look SICK on you white sedan :thumb: :woot:
By juls1488

nice snag!
do you have the 4x114.3 conversion, or are you gonna use adapter/spacers?
By mitch6
juls1488 wrote:

nice snag!

Good point lol, I just assumed he has the spindle conversion with them. Yea, these will not fit 4x100mm bolt pattern, you will need 4x114.3mm, so if you dont have the spindle conversion, you will have to purchase some wheel adapters. These adapters will also space you wheels out, so better make sure you take some measurements so you dont rub :thumb:

Unless of course, you already have a 4x114.3mm spindle conversion? :hehe:
By juls1488
mitch6 wrote:
juls1488 wrote:

nice snag!

Good point lol, I just assumed he has the spindle conversion with them. Yea, these will not fit 4x100mm bolt pattern, you will need 4x114.3mm, so if you dont have the spindle conversion, you will have to purchase some wheel adapters. These adapters will also space you wheels out, so better make sure you take some measurements so you dont rub :thumb:

Unless of course, you already have a 4x114.3mm spindle conversion? :hehe:

^right. i do have some measurements to make it a touch easier.
to use spacer-adapters for these wheels, you'll need a 20-25mm adapter. the stock wheel studs are 25mm in height from the surface of the rotor, and the 96spec type R wheels are a +50mm offset. i use 25mm spacers on mine, which make the offset +25mm and i don't have any rubbing issues.
25mm is the largest you can go before you need extended wheel studs.
i would say 20mm is the smallest adapter you could get, since the back of the wheel is really shallow.
OR,
just do a full 96 spec type r conversion. then they'll just bolt on.
hope that helps! :thumb:
By mitch6
juls1488 wrote:^right. i do have some measurements to make it a touch easier.
to use spacer-adapters for these wheels, you'll need a 20-25mm adapter. the stock wheel studs are 25mm in height from the surface of the rotor, and the 96spec type R wheels are a +50mm offset. i use 25mm spacers on mine, which make the offset +25mm and i don't have any rubbing issues.
25mm is the largest you can go before you need extended wheel studs.
i would say 20mm is the smallest adapter you could get, since the back of the wheel is really shallow.
OR,
just do a full 96 spec type r conversion. then they'll just bolt on.
hope that helps! :thumb:

^^ X99999 :thumb:
By OCHO
#339795 Oooo those are sweet!
By Axix23
#339799 I love them wheels
By Axix23
#339829 I am thinking of getting a set but having them redone in gunmetal.
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:I am thinking of getting a set but having them redone in gunmetal.

That would look good you should do it bro
By gtstripes
ihavesol93 wrote:i actually looked, these are replicas, they are 4x100. so normal civic size!! :oops:

are you talking about mine? mine arent replicas...
By juls1488
gtstripes wrote:
ihavesol93 wrote:i actually looked, these are replicas, they are 4x100. so normal civic size!! :oops:

are you talking about mine? mine arent replicas...

Nah I don't think they're talking about yours, think they're talking about the set for sale near ihavesol lol.

Those wheels will look nice on your ferio gtstripes, even if you just use adapters. Get em on there already! Kidding. :lol:
:thumb: