Post YOUR Sedan here
By gtstripes
#354173 oh i will man dont you worry!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

once its in ill be buying either 5zigen or toda headers, not sure on what exhaust to get though! im thinking apexi ws2
By eg8civicJA
gtstripes wrote:Mechanic is adjusting valves and putting new timing belt/waterpump on and getting engine ready to be put in! :woot:

good stuff ... the notorious gen 2 b16a .. the difference should be like night and day.. cant wait for the release :D ... which gearbox is it mated to?

just browsed through your entire thread and can i say you have a fan :D .. you have put in some real quality work on this car and its quite obvious .. keep up the good work pal :thumb:
By gtstripes
#356250 Thanks mate! The gearbox is a y21 lsd, I'm going to be buying an IT gearbox after driving it for a few months.

And thank you once again! It's a slow build, I like to take my time. It's been a solid year since I touched it though, still need to give her a dust after not driving it for a year! Haven't been this excited about this in a very long time!

Fingers crossed I can make time to drive it! :) :woot:
By gtstripes
#356298 Updated plans:

Getting the interior redone when motors in! Going all black (getting rid of the white inside)

Getting eg9 rear seats and dc2 front seats re trimmed in black :)

Getting rid of sub and amp and getting new pioneer front and rear speakers

Dc2R brake setup

Getting all bushes replaced
By gtstripes
#356760 update: (pics on my phone and cant be bothered uploading at this time sorry)

b16a2 is in! wiring is done (except vtec, abit confused at this point)

shifter and pedals are in, needed new driveshafts because the ones i had were rooted, and all that needs to be done is radiator and all fluids!

hopefully mid next week it should be running!
By gtstripes
#357456 thanks mate, we did for about 20m until we realised knocking from driveshafts (brand new) and the power steering pump is noisy as f*ck so hes checking it out seeing if its damaged or if he can fix it :)

it sounds aloooot better compared to the prev D15 ha ha