Post YOUR Sedan here
By familyEGuy23
#324925 So once again another change of plans :roll:
I'm keeping my car till the wheels fall off!
My wifey got her 93 accord stolen last week so we decided it was best for me to keep my car as long as it runs

I found out why car's suspension was off, the two bolts holding my rear driver trailing arm were missing! Those A holes at pep boys forgot to install them when I got my alignment!!

Other than that got a few updates

Installed energy suspension shift linkage bushing sorry no pics :cry:

installed my Spoon duracon shift knob and C's Racing short shifter also got my Momo wheel on :woot:

Sorry for the crappy cell phone night pics I can't wait for my Canon Rebel :twisted:
By Punksz6
#325133 :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
Punksz6 wrote::thumb:

thanks bro :thumb:

Was bored on my lunch break :lol: my Gathers cassette player and GSR leather shift knob (installed temporarily so my Spoon wouldn't attract thieves)
By familyEGuy23
#331703 Haven't been on here in awhile been really busy trying to get my car to pass smog to get my registration renewed, been out of commission for about 2 months :x California emission laws don't play!!!
i thought i was good to go by replacing the intake manifold and exhaust manifold to the d16z6 version, keeping cat (bought new and only used for 4 months before my old d15b7 took a dump), new fuel filter, and o2 sensor but it doesn't matter what i do my motor is from JAPAN. pretty strict over here in Cali.

but everything is all good now back to driving my EG, :twisted:
By OCHO
#336044 Looking good as usual bro

That momo steering wheel and gathers cassette deck are sick!

:thumb:
By Punksz6
familyEGuy23 wrote:Haven't been on here in awhile been really busy trying to get my car to pass smog to get my registration renewed, been out of commission for about 2 months :x California emission laws don't play!!!
i thought i was good to go by replacing the intake manifold and exhaust manifold to the d16z6 version, keeping cat (bought new and only used for 4 months before my old d15b7 took a dump), new fuel filter, and o2 sensor but it doesn't matter what i do my motor is from JAPAN. pretty strict over here in Cali.

but everything is all good now back to driving my EG, :twisted:

Yeah I keep all my stock parts for Smog every two years. I take em off as soon as I pass. This year was first time I passed with flying colors. I heard they wont let you even put it on the SMOG machine if its JDM. Glad you got around it though. :)
By familyEGuy23
#336495 Been a good awhile since I've posted a lot of new cars always clean. Waiting on some new suspension pieces to come in will post tomorrow if everything goes as planned 8)
Got a lot I want to do to my EG now as always plans are to keep it reliable but since driving my sedan for over a year now it has me thinking of another direction. My swap consists of a d15b jdm obd1 transplant and si/ex transmission. I love the mpg on this and don't get me wrong it has torque for a SOHC but I feel something's missing it has me yearning for more power I think it's about thy time I go the DOHC side :twisted:
I really want to go GSR but I also have a B16a shortblock I received in a trade and contemplate building it. I have taken into consideration my use of the vehicle ; commute sixty miles plus daily, mostly on the highway, daily driver grocery getter but want more power

My options are:
Find b16a3 or b16a head and Build b16a full rebuild (pistons, rings , ARP head studs and main studs, belt water pump , oil pump, gaskets, hoses, etc.,) or

find GSR longblock and fully rebuild it.

For transmission I want a ITR not the one similar to b16a LSD but if I can't find a good deal ill look for a GSR.
What you B series folk think?
By OCHO
familyEGuy23 wrote:@OCHO thanks :thumb:

No problem bro!

I think you should go with the GSR, it sounds like you really want to do it so it would definitely be worth it in the end...someone will take that B16 off your hands! :D
By OCHO
#336734 Awesome go for it! What exactly made your d15 fail inspection?
By familyEGuy23
OCHO wrote:Awesome go for it! What exactly made your d15 fail inspection?

Guess my cat was toast replaced already though don't need to worry about smog till 2015 :thumb:

So I've been riding on my KSports and I feel they're to stiff for my daily use on these horrible roads in SoCal, so I got a new setup :hehe:
I went with eibach pro damper shocks and eibach sportline springs. I like how it sits and the drive is way smoother than the KSports :thumb:

I'm having starting problems at the moment, the fuel pump primes, I can hear the main relay click and electrical works. Narrowing it down to the starter or maybe I'm not getting enough fuel pressure, idk it's getting late and I need some sleep :lol:
By OCHO
#338617 Sweet dude glad you passed inspection! I hear you about driving on crappy roads, that's what always worried me so much about picking the right setup, happy to see you picked out a new setup that works for you! What's the weather been like there? A few times during the summer I know I had some trouble starting when it was extremely humid outside...
By familyEGuy23
#342083 What's up civic-eg forum 8)
Been a good while since I been on here, got new starter and fixed my previous start problem
Today did valve adjustment the DIY from suspendedhatch helped out a lot :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#342204 Welcome back bro. Time for some updated pics I think