Post YOUR Sedan here
By familyEGuy23
#218434 Hey what's going on everybody this is my first civic and fresh into the Honda scene :woot: i thought about getting an EG after looking at this site a couple times no lie and couldn't decide between coupe,hatch, or sedan....i chose sedan (family car with style).After seeing all the sick rides on this forum i decided I want to make mines uber fresh!! This is going to be my first build and i'm doing this on a budget (thanx california economy) im also learning as i go along so any input, advice, suggestions, criticism lol is welcomed. Sorry about the essay just needed my intro.

I bought this 94 Civic LX for $900 (of course needed work) good deal or bad deal?
The motor is stock d15b7 with about 285,000 miles and climbing(my daily driver)
Automatic transmission
4x4 suspension :lol: jk but it looks lifted compared to ones i seen
When i bought the car it didn't have side skirts, window moldings, antenna, driver seat had foam missing a few tears, front passenger door didn't work (wasn't connected),front bushings were torn and a/c wasn't blowing cold air, cracked windshield

So far i've gotten the side skirts, window moldings,driver seat, and a/c blows freezing air (just needed fuse), painted corners amber from the DIY list :thumb: and put front HyperFlex polyurethane bushings

eeehhh for now

My future plans for this car include:
Paint job
new windshield
Tint
Drop the car not totally slammed just right in between
amber corners
convert it from auto to manual (probably going to do this last need to do research before i jump into it)
Sound system: speakers all around, cd player (mine still has the factory cassette player that doesn't even work!!) :thumbdown:

This is it for now so if you have any suggestions let me know..i'm new to this and still learning so any input would be gladly appreciated :thumb:[list=][/list][list=][/list]
    [code][/code][quote][/quote]
    Last edited by familyEGuy23 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:48 am, edited 25 times in total.
    By Mr Rattles
    #218448 welcome the civic - eg buddy

nice project you have there
    By familyEGuy23
    Mr Rattles wrote:welcome the civic - eg buddy

nice project you have there

Thanks it's a work in progress
    By Ajax1989
    #218495 nice start man!

i know a guy in chino/norco area that sells parts at a good price :thumb:
    By familyEGuy23
    94_jdm_ferio wrote:nice start man!

i know a guy in chino/norco area that sells parts at a good price :thumb:

Nice I'm going to start saving up :thumb:

Recent update: cv boots were blown installed new ones..replaced a worn out stud but soon will probably buy extended studs
    Found some black Rota Slipstreams for a good deal... cons only 3 need one more for set and they are 16" I don't even know if they will fit :? Would they I don't want it to rub
    By ghskid06
    #218595 looking good. Hope you enjoy the project. Doesnt sound like too bad a deal on the car. Its nice to see you replacing little things like that. Those are what make the difference in the end. Especially in terms of reliability. Looks like the corners turned out pretty well from what i can see in the pics. Glad you went with a honda.

EDIT: esp a sedan! :woot: :thumb:
    By StylezEG
    #218635 16's will fit without rubbing at your ride height... my only concern is where your gonna find one more? lol

Good luck on your build!
    By familyEGuy23
    ghskid06 wrote:looking good. Hope you enjoy the project. Doesnt sound like too bad a deal on the car. Its nice to see you replacing little things like that. Those are what make the difference in the end. Especially in terms of reliability. Looks like the corners turned out pretty well from what i can see in the pics. Glad you went with a honda.

EDIT: esp a sedan! :woot: :thumb:

Thanks yeah i'm just doing a little bit at a time can't wait for tax returns :woot:
    yea it came out ok they were aftermarket clear ones looked kinda dumb on the civic lol just until i get some vision corners or SiR corners :thumb:
    By familyEGuy23
    StylezEG wrote:16's will fit without rubbing at your ride height... my only concern is where your gonna find one more? lol

Good luck on your build!

Yeah they fit good have 2 up front and steelies in back for the moment...haha yeah i'm looking around for the other one craigslist,ebay,etc..
    By familyEGuy23
    #221989 Alright haven't really updated my car in awhile my babygirl has been keeping me busy :zzz: ...but got a lot of pics :thumb:
    These are the Rota Slipstreams i picked up i only have 3 and still looking for the last one

I also picked up these for a good price

Tokico HP blues w/Skunk2 springs for the front
    Tokico Illumina for the rear

but i noticed the Skunk2 springs on the HP blues are short maybe too short idk if they cut the springs or maybe springs are for another car :? What you guys think?

I took it for a drive and it feels kinda bouncy in the front :thumbdown: struts are good (tested both) i just think its the spring even though it looks sick with the drop

I didn't like having 2 slipstreams up front and 2 steelies in the back so until i have the whole set of the spoon replicas i painted my steelies for now...

Rear dropped

Front stock until i find front springs or ??

As it sits currently

Front 4x4 Back Dropped

Oh yeah and i finally installed a radio antenna to my cassette player haha finally radio for my blown speakers :lol: i'll upgrade sound later
    Installing cap and rotor today and going to order some NGK spark plug wires so they can come in this week anyone know where to get them from? i tried autozone,pepboys and kragen but no luck :thumbdown: also going to get a new windshield this week

After all that i plan on painting it even though it looks stealthy as it sits haha nobody would want to steal it if it looks ugly but i'm looking around for prices but i don't know what color to paint it i've been thinking teal but i'm open for any other sick colors any suggestions?? :D
    By BlueVic_8354
    #222069 good start sir... something awesome starts from a single step...
    By familyEGuy23
    BlueVic_8354 wrote:good start sir... something awesome starts from a single step...

Thanks :D I still a got a long way to go but I'm glad I got it dropped :woot:
    By Simmons
    #222125 nice ride buddy :woot:
    By familyEGuy23
    Simmons wrote:nice ride buddy :woot:

Thanx :D
    Ur white sedan looks clean...that's another color I've been thinking to paint my sedan championship white or white pearl idk ill see...
    By Simmons
    familyEGuy23 wrote:
    Simmons wrote:nice ride buddy :woot:

Thanx :D
    Ur white sedan looks clean...that's another color I've been thinking to paint my sedan championship white or white pearl idk ill see...

Thanx :thumb:
    White Sedan FTW :woot: