Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#318052 Its bueno

just tinted the wibdows and did power slot rotors and hawk pads and sone subs. Nithin much other then that
By Ajax1989
#318085 Yeah next thing to do is fogs or lower it
By familyEGuy23
#318441 so everything is plugged in wired in vtec and reverse lights from bay through firewall, the clutch interlock switch is a pain so i'm going to keep it simple :roll:
filled up with OEM honda power steering fluid

i tried starting up my car, it cranks but doesn't turn over :thumbdown:

i can hear my fuel pump when i turn my key so think that's good, motor is on top dead center, i would still need to do ignition timing but isn't the motor supposed to be running for that? i'm going to be reading the haynes manual
any help would be appreciated :D
By Ajax1989
#318443 Are you getting spark?
By familyEGuy23
#318509 i'll check when i get off work but i barely remember that the bottom part of the exhaust manifold (header) isn't connected, can this also be a probable cause? i know that if a vacuum line isn't connected it could be enough for the car not to start... but i'll see
By familyEGuy23
#318613 Pulled check engine codes got
16= fuel injector
21= vtec spool solenoid valve
41=primary oxygen sensor heater

I haven't plugged in vtec yet, think I might have bad fuel injectors :?
And I used the O2 sensor from my d15b7 bad idea?

PS also getting spark
By familyEGuy23
#318619 Its alive its alive!!! :twisted:
So finally got motor started! :woot: :woot: I'm pumped I don't have the bottom portion of my exhaust manifold so it kind of sounded like a muscle car :lol: but that's the best noise I've heard coming from my car, it has almost been two years since I've heard it run

More updates on the way
By Ajax1989
#318623 Hell yea bro!
By familyEGuy23
#319008 My Milano Spoke rims are up for sale or trade! I want to go with a different set up

Need to put the Civic on insurance and get wheel alignment and then I'm golden :thumb: :woot:
By OCHO
#319328 Awesome bro glad to hear its running! U must be pumped man good work very impressive!

Red interior is sick had all red on my 87 cherokee (blew it up off-roading oh well it was a toy anyway lol) loved that interior.

Oh and ps....pics :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
OCHO wrote:Awesome bro glad to hear its running! U must be pumped man good work very impressive!

Red interior is sick had all red on my 87 cherokee (blew it up off-roading oh well it was a toy anyway lol) loved that interior.

Oh and ps....pics :thumb:

thanks man yeah i'm pumped and pics coming right now need to settle for crappy cell pics :lol:
By familyEGuy23
#319397 Image

How she currently sits its dark and I only got cell pics

I took it out for a drive felt awesome! :woot:
And yes I drove it without front bumper and driver fender :lol:

Good news it runs :thumb:
Bad news : wanted to check engine bay after the drive and hood won't open :x
The latch don't work and its not opening whatsoever :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#319405 Yheres a place out in the oc where u can get brand new in box bumper and fender for 105$ lmk nd ill look up the info

Oh and nice headlights i wonder where you got em 8)