Post YOUR Sedan here
By Hoodride94
#320838 I just went thru 31 pages of your build dude fucking sweet I love the go get attitude you have man! Good shit!!! Keep us posted homie good luck! :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
Hoodride94 wrote:I just went thru 31 pages of your build dude fucking sweet I love the go get attitude you have man! Good shit!!! Keep us posted homie good luck! :thumb:

Thanks bro :thumb:
I want to paint it but want it done right so I'm saving at the moment to get a bad ass paintjob :woot:
By teal_dx
#320891 Nice work on the panels! Did you figure out why the hood wouldn't open? I've had the latch on my 96 civic seize up from rust. I had to pry the latch open with a screwdriver from under the car.
Then on all my civics the stupid cable breaks off from the hood release handle... factory anti-theft :lol:
By Ajax1989
familyEGuy23 wrote:My door panels :thumb:

Nice yo!!
By jdmdx93
#320901 what did you use to paint your panels???
By familyEGuy23
teal_dx wrote:Nice work on the panels! Did you figure out why the hood wouldn't open? I've had the latch on my 96 civic seize up from rust. I had to pry the latch open with a screwdriver from under the car.
Then on all my civics the stupid cable breaks off from the hood release handle... factory anti-theft :lol:

yeah same problem it's a good thing I didn't have the bumper installed, I think when I relocated the hood cable I must have broken it :lol: I got a another cable from the junkyard though and even found an OEM hood with faded Opal green paint no dents or dings :hehe:
By familyEGuy23
jdmdx93 wrote:what did you use to paint your panels???

I used Krylon plastic spray paint but that's before I found out they made Vinyl paint specific for interior by VHT and Duplicolor
By familyEGuy23
#322166 Haven't posted on my thread in awhile, just been having a blast driving my car need to adjust my suspension because it rides too rough on my streets, also doesn't help that the streets are tore up :thumbdown:
My KSports didn't come with the dampening knobs so I'm going to order that this week, guy before me probably had them turned to the hardest setting

Got a OEM hood from the junkyard and all the inner splash guards

I also have been bartering and ended up with this

B16 shortblock haven't opened it up yet but have been contemplating on rebuilding, I just swapped in the D series and will start doing research on the B16 even though from what I heard " it's not worth building a B16 no torque bro "

Current stance :D

I also plan on rolling on steelies + hubcaps soon will most likely sell the GSR specials
By bigJOE671
familyEGuy23 wrote:
I also have been bartering and ended up with this

B16 shortblock haven't opened it up yet but have been contemplating on rebuilding, I just swapped in the D series and will start doing research on the B16 even though from what I heard " it's not worth building a B16 NO TORQUE bro "

I daily drive my hatch with a B16 and also drove a EM1, "no torque" like everyone says. I drove an integra with a B18C5, a GSR, and that was a big difference in torque (to me) compared to my B16.

It feels like a D16 engine basically when your under 4000rpm. When My AC is on...the car just feels like a turtle. Just my $0.02
By bks84
#322191 lol... "no torque"... if torque is what you want... build a muscle car.

i had a b16 in my coupe for a bit, a friend of mine has a b16 in his sedan... neither of us complain. then again, he sorta knew what it would be like before hand, so we didnt have huge expectations to begin with .
By Uknterror
#322207 If you want a torque honda motor you have the choice of a b20 or h22/h23. These motors rev low (6200-7000) but produce the most tq. Other motors just rev high and maintain it. A brief explanation, ofc there are a little bit more factors that play into that.
By d-mon
#322251 lol, about 10 yrs ago i put i b16a in my 92 dx hatch.
biggest disappointment EVAR.
$3000 for the SOUND of vtec.

but i would try it again with a turbo... :o