Post YOUR Sedan here
By Kingov610
Tugboat wrote:damn i wish i had a compressor big enough and spray gun then i could do every thing at home D:

y3ea man my dad got everything to do anythin in his garage i love it cause im learning mad shit an im savin sooooo much $$$ doin everythin my self

updated pic with vents painted black FTW!!!1
By Tugboat
Kingov610 wrote:
Tugboat wrote:damn i wish i had a compressor big enough and spray gun then i could do every thing at home D:

y3ea man my dad got everything to do anythin in his garage i love it cause im learning mad shit an im savin sooooo much $$$ doin everythin my self

updated pic with vents painted black FTW!!!1

nice i was told i can paint my whole car for $500 if i do it myself with clear if its from cmax (napa) but might be cheaper with my works new paint supplier but id have to do it at work which id rather not cause id have to do it on the weekend and the shop i work it is only open for not that long grr
By Kingov610
#218584 havent been on in a while got a few updates installed yellow fogs...
check out the fresh yellow fogs kid!!!!
and my exhaust was so rusted an it had mad exhaust leakes so i bought a new cat back exhaust an test pipe from ebay i plan on keepin the tubng an upgrading the muffler to an apexi ws2
out with the old in with the new
kinda ricey but its jus temporary
i just ordered new rust repair quarter panels an new sidemarkers so look out for that next week
By Kingov610
#218756 BUMP NO ONE GOT ANY INPUT???
By Simmons
#218759 your car is coming along great man.
What's next? :thumb:
By marlin
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Need a better pic of the headlights but the valve cover came out great! :thumb:

yo ....where can i get those Orange indicators (the ones by the front light !) we dont have it here in south africa
dont someone wanna post me a set? i will pay for it !
By Kingov610
Simmons wrote:your car is coming along great man.
What's next? :thumb:

I got some rust repair quarters in the mail that should be here anyday gotta cure that cancer an I jus picked up a b18a1 so I'm jus tryin to collect all the shit I need for the swap before I start since ima be doin 2 swaps engine and auto to manual
Image lookin kinda rough but me an my dad are gonna tear it down an prolly rebuild it also kid I got engine off of said he gotta gsr tranny he'll sell me for 400 is that a good price
Last edited by Kingov610 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Kingov610
marlin wrote:
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Need a better pic of the headlights but the valve cover came out great! :thumb:

yo ....where can i get those Orange indicators (the ones by the front light !) we dont have it here in south africa

Does eBay mail stuff to Africa? Got all my light stuff there cheap 20 for the corners
By marlin
Kingov610 wrote:
marlin wrote:

Does eBay mail stuff to Africa? Got all my light stuff there cheap 20 for the corners

damn your car is coming along awesome!
i dont know if ebay ships here to SA. gotta check it out!
what is a reliable awesome site to buy off!
By Kingov610
#218990 Jus got my panels in the mail hopefully I'll be installing them this weekend