Post YOUR Sedan here
By asim_666
#214762 Hi,
Am new here and from Saudi Arabia. Not a local but have been living here for a very long time. My elder brother had an EK sedan which he and I modded a little and got me into the honda scene. After my brother sold his car and went back to Pakistan (Yes, I am a Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia), I bought myself a 97 civic coupe. Then for some reason i sold that and bought another civic but this one was an EG8 with an H22 swapped in it. From the EG8 I learned not to buy modified cars especially from the locals here. Too many hack jobs in the car and it always threw some sort of ECU codes. After getting rid of the h22 eg8 i decided to get something stock that wasn't modified and bought myself 99 ex sedan. I loved it but I really missed the way the eg8 handled, plus a local here offered a very good price for the ek sedan so i sold it. Currently i have a 92 CR-X (Transtop) and two days back i bought a white eg8(bone stock, 1993, it has the Civic EL sticker on the trunk). Just wanted to know if anyone has seen an eg8 with a D15B1 carb engine mated with the S20 gearbox.

Will post pics of the car soon.
By Simmons
#214921 Welcome :thumb: