Post YOUR Sedan here
By Flatland_EG
#214141 I'm feeling lazy so I'll just copy and paste from the "Newbies read This FIRST" section. :thumb:

What's up, again. :)
I got a couple pics today so I'll post 'em up for ya.
The car is nothing too special, just your basic auto :( '95 DX D15B7 with a few small mods. It's lowered and has an aftermarket intake and header. I'm trying to do an extreme low budget project, which so far is going pretty well. I'm sure as time goes on it'll move out of the extreme low budget category, as most projects do. :D
So far between wheels, coil over springs, header and intake I've spent around $150. As you'll see in the pics she's bit dirty and has a few characteristics that cars a few years were sporting. I don't really see anybody do anything goofy or crazy to there beaters or DD much anymore so I said the hell with it and decided to do something somewhat old school, plus I was very bored. Anyways, I think it turned out pretty decent considering the small amount of money I spent.

OK, on to the pics, no engine bay pics (dirty as hell and nothing really special to speak of) and no interior picks (also dirty, I procrastinate too much, I need to clean this pig). :D
By goodyearrr
#214179 interestingly nice in a way :thumb:
By asianrob
#214189 is that a computer fan on your bumper?
By Flatland_EG
#214224 It's just a fan cover. :D The bumper was pretty much crap to begin with so I cut a hole in it and ran ducting from that to a hole I cut in my factory airbox, cost all of about $10 to do. :)
I've got a short ram so it's pretty much just hole now, although it does still seem to help bring air into the general vicinity of the hole that was left after I removed the airbox.
By Classiccarsrule85
#214226 nice prelude 2.0si rims used to have those on my 87 si when i had it wish i still had that car....anyhow nice 4dr its definately unique.
By Torch_Ind
#214230 I like it dude!!

not my style but I love it!! very creative.

just need the bumper fixed up and you will be good to go!!!
By Flatland_EG
#214446 I paid $50 for the set of wheels with tires, although the tires are kind of crappy. I spray bombed them white with $0.97 Wal-Mart paint, actually turned out pretty decent and the paint is tougher than you might think.
I'd eventually like to get them sandblasted and powder coated the same color, I think white really suits those wheels.

Also, thanks everyone for the comments so far.
:thumb:
By Tugboat
EGg OH! wrote:I paid $50 for the set of wheels with tires, although the tires are kind of crappy. I spray bombed them white with $0.97 Wal-Mart paint, actually turned out pretty decent and the paint is tougher than you might think.
I'd eventually like to get them sandblasted and powder coated the same color, I think white really suits those wheels.

Also, thanks everyone for the comments so far.
:thumb:

those 13s or 14s cause someone here was selling a set and im tempted now that they look that decent with paint xD
By Flatland_EG
#214506 They're 13's.
I actually had to raise the car about an inch, the pics are after the raise. I had to pull the fenders a bit to keep the tires from rubbing when I turned and the splash guards were scrapping the ground.
I can get around pretty decent the way it is now, there's a couple spots around town I have to keep an eye out for but on the highway she's pretty good to go.
I want to upgrade to 15's eventually, that alone should help clearance a bit while still tucking the tires a bit. :)
I really like the old school style meshies and 4 spoke styles, I wouldn't mind getting a set of BMW bottle caps either.
By Tugboat
EGg OH! wrote:They're 13's.
I actually had to raise the car about an inch, the pics are after the raise. I had to pull the fenders a bit to keep the tires from rubbing when I turned and the splash guards were scrapping the ground.
I can get around pretty decent the way it is now, there's a couple spots around town I have to keep an eye out for but on the highway she's pretty good to go.
I want to upgrade to 15's eventually, that alone should help clearance a bit while still tucking the tires a bit. :)
I really like the old school style meshies and 4 spoke styles, I wouldn't mind getting a set of BMW bottle caps either.

yeah i just missed them and then saw some acura el turtle rims for sale with good rubber on them and went tonight actually and picked em up and put them on my car there 15s probably better decision, did you roll your fenders?
By Flatland_EG
Tugboat wrote: did you roll your fenders?

Nope. The only issue I had when it was lowered all the way was the rubbing when I turned, a buddy of mine fixed that with a couple of strategic tugs on my fenders. :)
By Simmons
#214920 Dude your car looks mad......i like :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#215038 I was going to put black X's over the head lights but I don't auto-x or anything, maybe eventually but not right now, so I thought that might be a tad much. :D
It's pretty much just a fun little project car that I can have, well, FUN with. :)

I did talk to guy a while back about a mini-me swap on it. He said he'll sell me a head for $50 so maybe when spring time rolls around again I might be up for that.
By ron_kimi
#215041 Nice JDM theme on the hood man! :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#215187 I was going camo it, maybe another project for springtime, it's starting to get chilly here and I don't have a place to work on it except for the driveway, so no more rattle can on the car this year. :)
However, my steelies for winter may be a different story. I'll definitely post pics when I get those done. :thumb: