Post YOUR Sedan here
By ghskid06
pandapoo4u wrote:nice ride man im a big fan of bringing cars back to life... looking forward to seeing more updates

Thanks man, me too. Im probably always going to have my civic, but when i get the money for it (hopefully in a few years) i plan to track down a GTO Judge and restore it. Updates will be coming slowly throughout the winter and then all at once when it starts to warm up a little bit again.

Anyone know where i can get a lip other than the ferio one?
By ghskid06
#234495 Well i got hit in the butt on my way to classes today by a semi. My car is totalled.

Upset though..ive been through a lot with this car. Including the turbo parts ive been collecting over the winter for it...now im not sure what to do. I think i want another civic.
By ghskid06
#234499 :cry: If you look closely at the pics you can see waves throughout the whole right qp. My front driver side door is also dripping water now, something it didnt do before...Tbh though im just glad i survived getting hit by a semi. This is my first accident in 8 years of driving.
By Mr Rattles
#234503 Sh1t, you were doing so well and everything was DIY
Sorry for your loss
glad you okay bro
By asianrob
#234506 that sucks! :thumbdown:
By ceelx
#234512 fu*k :cry:
im sorry man but car is only car, glad you ok man
By newbie101
#234522 that sucks man :thumbdown: glad to see you're okay

Where you at in Ohio? Idk why I didn't notice it before
By pandapoo4u
#234525 damn sorry to hear about the car glad to know your okay getting hit by a semi that shit is crazy they should be buying you a whole new car...
By ghskid06
#234612 Thanks everyone. Im sure im going to find myself another eg. I live outside of springfield which is near dayton. Ill keep you all updated as i get myself a new car.
By Classiccarsrule85
#234633 jeez i remember when my first hatch got tapped in the ass by a semi it sucked but wasnt as bad as yours but still damn....hopefully you get a good settlement and try and get everything off your car you possibly can
By pandapoo4u
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:jeez i remember when my first hatch got tapped in the ass by a semi it sucked but wasnt as bad as yours but still damn....hopefully you get a good settlement and try and get everything off your car you possibly can

i agree if they totalit and try and take it gut it take everything you can
By ghskid06
#234765 im currently looking for a clean eg shell. Not having much luck so far though. Everyone asks to much durring the winter. Im not paying 2k for a rusted out car. I just wont do it. The 99-00 are almost the same price.
By pandapoo4u
ghskid06 wrote:im currently looking for a clean eg shell. Not having much luck so far though. Everyone asks to much durring the winter. Im not paying 2k for a rusted out car. I just wont do it. The 99-00 are almost the same price.

damn straight keep looking man craigslist is the shit