Post YOUR Sedan here
By ghskid06
#236088 yea i should be able to do that for ya rob.

Btw when going to get the shell i came across a 94 del sol shell, so i bought that instead. Pics will come in the next few days.

Thanks for caring guys. I wasnt injured at all aside from a slightly sore neck for a few days. I was proud of my little civic though. The front end of the semi actually had some damage!
By pandapoo4u
ghskid06 wrote:The front end of the semi actually had some damage!

hell yeah lookin forward to seeing the sol...
By goblin
#236284 sad ending for your EG bro.. lookin 4ward for the Sol. keep on "EG"ing..
By asianrob
#236299 looking forward to your new build!
By ghskid06
#236657 Turns out the sol is going to cost too much just to fix up. Instead I am getting a different car as soon as the weather clears. Picture poted below. Carbon fiber hood and a mini me swap.

By chrono404
#236673 Having an EK Hatch will be much more conventant then a Delsol. I have had both an EK Hatch and a Delsol. I LOVE my Delsol. However its not a practical at all. I wouldn't own a Delsol as my Only Car. However I could totally see myself having an EK Hatch as my only car if need be.
By ghskid06
chrono404 wrote:Having an EK Hatch will be much more conventant then a Delsol. I have had both an EK Hatch and a Delsol. I LOVE my Delsol. However its not a practical at all. I wouldn't own a Delsol as my Only Car. However I could totally see myself having an EK Hatch as my only car if need be.

yours is the one that made me fall in love with ek hatches. Its just depressing that its not an eg. As soon as I am able ikl be getting another one. While keeping the hatch. However where I live atm requires that I only have one car.
By greggarcia
#236810 mmmmmmmm!!! :O
By ghskid06
#237617 Anyone needs any other parts let me know.
By ghskid06
#245368 Here it is, final page in this cars book. Going to the crusher tomorrow. Its a sad sad day. Here are some sad pics.