Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#225447 look like u took those pics by the orange groves near rcc??
By patlsherry
94_jdm_ferio wrote:look like u took those pics by the orange groves near rcc??

no, i'm from MERCED, CA........i guess they all look alike....lol
By patlsherry
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:
patlsherry wrote:
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:I want your stop light!

i made it myself....

You should make a DIY thread for it so I can do it to mine or pm me the details. :thumb:

1. what i did was got some sheet of vinyl decal
2. just draw the (ferio) onto the vinyl
3. cut out the letters
4. put the letters in the middle of brake light.
5. next step is to use Back paint. Paint the whole Red Brake light cover and let it dry. Once its dry just pull off the decal and you should see the FERIO symbo...

the reason i haded to draw the Ferio logo, is because i didn't know the ferio FONT name and cound'n't find it...but it worked out....
By liam05
#225910 very clean ride bro... love it :woot:
By patlsherry
#227909 I just pick up a NEW OEM hood bra, Clear side marker and planning on getting some Diamond Racing Steelies.....

Just got done installing the new side marker and i also put a CIVIC decal onto the EGR bug defector. When the weather is better, i'll take better pix and with the Bra on.

By butta75
#227911 Nice, looking really good. I love the civic script sticker. Did you get some made up or find them online?
By patlsherry
butta75 wrote:Nice, looking really good. I love the civic script sticker. Did you get some made up or find them online?

got it made.

Finally had a chance to put the hood bra on and it fits perfect, both of the S hook reaches the holes on the hood. :)

By Ajax1989
#228181 i want the lip off hte black on plz n thanks
and the sidemarkers off the red one :lol:

naw but look fresh dude both of them
By patlsherry
#231029 Finally got eg9 rear seat.

Planning to get Black Recaro seats for the front, but i think the GSR front seat kind of goes will with the rear eg9 seats...??

By ceelx
#231085 yeah front recaro black seat's dont kind to ferio car ;)
By patlsherry
#231974 Receive my Diamond Racing Steelies today. I should get my tires next week or so....

Hate'Em or Love'Em

By ceelx
#231985 when i will see on board, i will say it .... or ... :D

white wheels is verry nice, but i don know how will be presents this model on board