Post YOUR Sedan here
By patlsherry
#213174 As you Remember it.....

Okay, will here is a little update on my ride. I did a lot of thinking and finally deceived to go with (R81). I also deceived to paint the Molding and Side Skirt and if i want to change it back to black, i'll just buy New ones....

Here are simple pix. Car won't be Ready until MONDAY....:(

Once i get the car on Monday, i'll take some pix of everything install. (mugen rep lip, spoon rep mirror, jdm clear corner, side marker, ferio spoiler and the White te37)
Last edited by patlsherry on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
By Chance
#213176 Looks good! Can't wait to see the finished pics! :thumb:
By Simmons
#213371 Looking good :thumb:
By patlsherry
#213567 here is a quick shot. Will take more pictures tomorrow.

By Punksz6
#213729 Nice!! :thumb:
By patlsherry
#213774 Okay, here are some shots, me and my bro took. and YES, i know my Camera SUCKS and so do I at taking pictures....lol

And the shop i took it to paint, painted the Front grill RED, when i told them to leave it Black...!!!...i'm gonna buy some flat black paint to paint it Black myself....

Cheesy Rolling Shots

By Greasedmonkey
#213783 What lip is that?
By patlsherry
Greasedmonkey wrote:What lip is that?

its just a Mugen Rep Lip
By patlsherry
#214107 I painted the grill Black (Red Sedan) and Slammed the black sedan. And tooks some pix....

By patlsherry
#215522 well, i got me some Dohc vtec decal, ferio garnish, sir decal, and new lug nuts....oh and also put the bug shield on the red sedan and i also made another Ferio Brake Light will post up pix in a bit.

Yes, i know i need the fix the gap on the rear bumper. Its just being zip tie, since i lost the screws...

sorry my camera sucks, looks better in person.
By jayEGR
#215538 thats a sweet asss stop light
By patlsherry
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:I want your stop light!

i made it myself....
By Simmons
#215689 D.I.Y FTW :woot:
By patlsherry
#215699 Got some F"em bad news, some idiot or idiots threw like a Chunk of concrete and hit my passager door and little of my windshield.. but luckily it didn't crack the windshield, but there is a kind of big dent on the door....

i'm not sure if they threw the concrete to break inside the car and the alarm went off and they just scram.........bastards..!!!!!

will post pix later, its about 1:38 am right now.....Oh and its the RED SEDAN!!!!!!!!