Post YOUR Sedan here
By Sonic_Blue_EG8
#212451 Spent a lot of time checking out everyone's pics on this site, figured it was time for me to post my own. Comments/suggestions welcome. Gonna take a weekend out sometime soon and use the DIY section to give it a little facelift.

By jdmjunkies
#212452 sick car dude lovethe gabs and the color of the car!
By Simmons
#212454 Nice colour.goes well with the amber corner
By budek
#212593 Where in CA bro?

Nice engine man...cool sonic blue color! :thumb:
By BlueVic_8354
#215971 i like the color... i hope i can also post the pics of my car... still have to finish my project... maybe soon.
By asianrob
#216067 looking clean!
By bumpin
#216084 nice car, i suddenly missed that shade of blue in my car :woot:
By ron_kimi
#216100 nice blue sedan man! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#216177 love the color and its nice man like the interior whats the plans for this beauty :thumb:
By Sonic_Blue_EG8
#217639 Ok. I just need to vent and i figured this would be a better forum for it. The car has been making a humming noise for a week when i got over 40 mph. I did a little reading online and came to the conclusion it was either my tire rubbing on the wheel well liner (which happens often) or a bad wheel bearing. So i jack the car up today to see if it's rubbing anywhere and i see that the fender liner is flopping around but not rubbing on the tire. Sometimes after a car wash, it falls onto the tire so i just said "screw it" and cut part of it off. When i had the car jacked up, i pushed on the wheel and it had some play. Pushing on the top (camber-wise). So i figured: wheel bearing. Took it to a shop my buddy works at and 5 hours later they replaced the wheel bearing. As i'm driving home waiting to get out of traffic so i could get above 40 mph to enjoy the sound of no more humming, i notice a NEW noise! AND the hum is still there! So now, when i hit anything in the road, a bump, a crack, whatever, it sounds like something is loose and bouncing around down by the wheel/suspension/brake. Long story short (ish) i paid 250 bucks to get a new noise that's more annoying than the first. And they made me wait all afternoon for it. Rant complete.

:x right about now, future plan for this car is making it into beer cans.
By chrono404
#217643 Not sure on the hum, However I woudl lift the car and double check that every bolt is tight.
By Sonic_Blue_EG8
#218017 So i took the car back to the shop the next day. HAHA! They bolted the caliper on wrong. So they fixed that. Then they replaced the wheel bearing again thinking i got a bad one. The humming is still there which they think is from the half shaft but it's echoing through so that's why it sounds like it's comming from the side. So they want to order a new intermediate shaft from the dealer... holy shit! $$$$$ Quoted me $423 JUST FOR THE PART! I said forget that and ordered one line for $119. =) It may break in half a couple months from now but whatever. I'll deal with it then. Anyway, i have almost declared victory over this shitty weekend. Then it'll be on to more important things like new Skunk2 coilovers, rear sway bar, and a front lip.
By patlsherry
#218222 nice ride, kind of reminds me of my car before i painted it Red...