Post YOUR Sedan here
By gar
#211145 so seen this irish eg9 picked up today sweet to drive sounds the titts and its all services up with new nct no real mods just a dc catback exhaust & trenzo induction kit & lowerd on fat fives , typr r gearnob , shortshifter , leather front and rear seats & lude front seats , im happy anuf for while

By asianrob
#211171 man i like that!! that must be rare to find the Sir inter in leather?
By 5LAM
#211812 Looks great.
I really like the back seats. I need to find a set!
What did they come in?
By Simmons
#211823 Man im loving those seats :thumb:
By butta75
#211897 Very nice eg!:thumb: Thats the nicest green ive seen on civic. Is the color oem, whats the paint color code if you got it.
By asianrob
gar wrote:seats were there when i got the car but id say they came out of a rover shape civic

those are out of 92-96 Preludes :thumb:
By budek
#212109 Silver eg6 wheels are better than black. Wanna trade for that sweet rims? :hehe:

Nice b16 engine!
By Tommygrif2
#212479 very nice car man. what part of ireland you from? i'm dwn in Kerry with my red eg9! 8)

looks very clean. beat u don't got the rust problems i'm having... :?
By gar
Tommygrif2 wrote:very nice car man. what part of ireland you from? i'm dwn in Kerry with my red eg9! 8)

looks very clean. beat u don't got the rust problems i'm having... :?

im in dublin and yes mine had some rust on the rear archs but i sorted it out
By deschlong
#212626 First time I've seen leather in an EDM EG9 VTi sedan! Nice find. Looks lovely. :)
By Tommygrif2
#213026 again i'm loving the car man! MINT! :wink:

Ya my problem is the back archs aswel. These old Honda's are a cunt for the rust. At least ur in dublin where as i'm living by the sea, thats not helping... :cry: