#208438 lets see the whole car!!! :D
By Simmons
intheworks wrote:lets see the whole car!!! :D

x2
By Tugboat
Simmons wrote:
intheworks wrote:lets see the whole car!!! :D

x2

i dont think you want to but ill steal a pic from my newb thread, also the header has turned brown cause thats when i just put it in and was still on jackstands and such, also when it wasnt running. xD

sorry for being big too lazy to resize also its the morning and i should be at work in 40 minutes but the engine after some use...

but now theres no civic logo thing and theres a big glaze spot on the front bumper and trunk (dents grrr)
By Simmons
#208448 Good car to start with :thumb:
By intheworks
#208450 clean body!!!!!!!
By 92egdxhatch
#208504 Clean starting point.
By Tugboat
#208537 the under side is just as clean no rust the only really rusty thing is the cat which will be gone soon otherwise theres a tad of surface rust spot here and there, and the exhaust pipe and muffler has no rust at all, so im doubting this is originally a Canadian car :? and the paint job isnt the best but once we move (my work) i can spray my whole car for like $200 :twisted: thats if i spray it myself .
By budek
#208576 Nice color man. Thats good, keep your upgrades one at a time :) you'll appreciate it much better than buying the whole stuff out.
By Tugboat
budek wrote:Nice color man. Thats good, keep your upgrades one at a time :) you'll appreciate it much better than buying the whole stuff out.

yep thats the plan it'll be a slow build cause i cant afford much since i got a hefty car repair bill D: and its time for a new cell contract soon :thumb:
By Tugboat
#209860 so i just ordered some ksport 2.5 front and 2.25 inch drop in the rear what kinda struts does everyone recommend on a budget
By intheworks
#209869 im running tokico "blue" shocks with megan coilovers, and i am tucking an inch of tire or more all around and i still have a nice solid ride
By Tugboat
intheworks wrote:im running tokico "blue" shocks with megan coilovers, and i am tucking an inch of tire or more all around and i still have a nice solid ride

did you have to roll your front fenders? like cause they dont seem rollable cause theres like some plastic thing and they seem bent up iunno
:?, also im rather new to hondas seeing as this is my first one, which i got a few months ago so be patient with my failness :twisted:
By intheworks
#209931 the plastic in there is the fender liner (its keeps water and dirt away from the motor). I dont have any liner and yes i did roll my fenders. here is how low im riding.