Post YOUR Sedan here
By NewEgRyder
#207698 I just got a Eg8 about 3-weeks ago I love it...I bought it for 1,500 my 1st upgrade will be coming in a month or two...But my 1st upgrade will be my

B18c Type R Motor

But here she is now

Last edited by NewEgRyder on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By NewEgRyder
#207699 Let me know what yall think...I'm going coupe front bumper and fenders...with jdm fog lights...I think I'm going to get my fenders cut and the coupe fenders welded to the front of my fenders to make sure everything looks up to spec...
Last edited by NewEgRyder on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mantelis258
#207700 Cool plans for future :)
how much for b18c swap in your country? :roll:
By NewEgRyder
#207701 DOHC VTEC 4 Cyl. 16 Val.
• Year: 96-97
• HP: 200hp@8100rpm
• Torque: 134 lb-ft@6200
• Redline: 8400 rpm
• Diplacement: 1797cc
• Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
• Transmission Type: Hydraulic

• Complete Motor
- Block
- Intake Manifold
- Complete Head
- Sensors
- Exhaust Manifold
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Distributor
- Throttle Body
- Alternator
- Starter
- Ignition Wires
- Headers

• OBD2 ECU (Computer)

• 5-Speed FWD LSD Hydraulic Transmission
- With Clutch components assembled to the engine

• Rear engine mount

• Intermediate shaft

• Shift Linkage

I'm getting that for $3895.00
By TrailerTrash
#207761 Sounds awesome dude keep us updated. looks like one clean sedan!
By teal_dx
#207795 This will be a nice car!
What other plans do you have for it?
It would be funny to leave the outside as-is for an awesome sleeper!
Stock suspension wouldn't really help you enjoy that engine though...
By Chance
#207817 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
teal_dx wrote:This will be a nice car!

Sleeper for the win. you could build the suspension and still keep it stock ride height just paint all the new parts black for a stealthy stock look :thumb:
By NewEgRyder
teal_dx wrote:This will be a nice car!

Yeah that would be a crazy sleeper...I just don't like how high its sitting I'm just not sure what type of coilovers I want any suggestions?

Oh and to answer the questions of other plans...I'm going coupe front bumper,modified sedan/coupe fenders...So i don't get that ugly gap around the fender well...After I get that knocked out I'm going 16x9 wheels with a 15 offset with rolled fenders...So its low and flush but still tucks nice when it has to...JDM Crystal Black Headlights with the 2door Amber Corner Lights...and Type R front lip

Now to the performance parts:
I'm going Skunk2 Megapower exhaust
AEM Cold air intake system
Skunk2 Pro series intake manifold
Skunk2 cam gears
Skunk2 Composite fuel rail
Stage 3 clutch master clutch
Act streetlite flywheel

later ill port and polish the head and all that...but this is the start out plans
Last edited by NewEgRyder on Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By NewEgRyder
TrailerTrash wrote:Sounds awesome dude keep us updated. looks like one clean sedan!

Thanks man...Yeah I'll be doing updates on parts with pics...I can't wait to start collecting parts....That will get me one step closer to my goal
By budek
#207998 Goodluck on that wicked project man! b18c5 for the win! looks like a keeper after your buildup!
By NewEgRyder
budek wrote:Goodluck on that wicked project man! b18c5 for the win! looks like a keeper after your buildup!

Thanks man...yeah I'm trying to do this honda the right way since I've been into imports/honda's for a while now I just never had my own...
By NewEgRyder
#212198 Ok its been about a month since my last post & now my stock d15b7 is just about gone. I got my oil changed about 2weeks & this week I went to check my oil & it was 3qts. low. Come to find out I have a really bad oil leak but unfortunately its not leaking from oil pan, its leaking from the Rear Mainfield. The bad part is you have to take the transmission out to replace the seal, & as if that wasn't bad enough I talked to someone who had this same leak & replaced the seal & 2weeks later it started to leak again. I was told that with my car having so many miles "190,000" that my car will probably do the same thing. I don't have Type R "B18c" money right now but I do have to get another motor soon, real soon. So untill I get my money right I don't want to replace my motor with another sucky d15b7. So my plans have changed a little bit but not much, don't worry I'm still going Type R, but untill then instead of riding a in the mean time I'm going to go ahead and go B18b "Ls" motor. I plan on drag racing my car along with it being a daily driver. So I'll just end up having two motors, a back up just incase.
By NewEgRyder
#212253 Oh just because I don't think I'd be happy with the d-series engines and with other stuff going on in my life like me about to get married and buying a house it looks like I'm going to be with whatever engine I get for a while...I'm thinking Ls and then start working on the outside of the car but I will think about the z6 and is happy with the output?