Post YOUR Sedan here
By NewEgRyder
EG9-ish wrote:But my b16 isn't completely stock. When i first swapped the b16, i had no header, intake, or exhaust...bone stock.. put down maybe 128whp i think. Don't forget the 170hp... so 170 turned into 128 due to the stock parts on the car. In a sense, the motor was choking for air.

After header, intake, and exhaust, it was somewhere around 145... now from here it got harder to raise.

I got the car tuned, swapped in a set of gsr cams, and upgraded my intake to a jdm password intake, and i'm now at 157whp.

Depending on the condition of the motor you get, you could get higher with a gsr. I bought my motor from HMO as well, about 2 years ago.

If you did an lsv build, you could get better #s, and better trq than i can.

Oh ok I'm just atleast trying to get the same numbers as a gsr motor...But thats good to know that I could get pretty good numbers
By NewEgRyder
DontHateonEG8 wrote:nothing wrong with dseries :(

good buy though :)

Thanks homie...yea nothing wrong with d-series just not for me...I learned how to drive a manual on my brothers 2004 si with a K20 in it so I'm use to way more power...thats why the dseries just doesnt make the cut...But to each his own...But Im still thinking Ls vtec or if I can find a pretty good priced gsr motor I'll get that but we will see...What ever the choice its going to be done pretty quick...
By BlueVic_8354
#215968 i do hope you find the best engine that would fit your needs... great project sir...
By Pg.99
#216015 If you drop a much more powerfull engine in and use it you're going to need extra stopping power, so before you buy wheels you could go with a 5 stud/big brake swap. Subframe reinforcement with ITR roll bars and strut braces would be a usefull addition also. It's a logical step up to bring the rest of the car up to scratch if you go with a B18/similar I'd say.

Nice car :)
By NewEgRyder
Pg.99 wrote:If you drop a much more powerfull engine in and use it you're going to need extra stopping power, so before you buy wheels you could go with a 5 stud/big brake swap. Subframe reinforcement with ITR roll bars and strut braces would be a usefull addition also. It's a logical step up to bring the rest of the car up to scratch if you go with a B18/similar I'd say.

Nice car :)

Thanks
By NewEgRyder
#220018 Update: today I went to get my car inspected @ my dads good friend shop its was suppose to be a quick in & out...well if nothing was wrong, but when does that ever happen...lmao...So my car needed a right tie rod but after I get that done I'm thinking coilovers with shocks...I have changed my mind with what I'm going to my car...I have photo shopped my car to see if I liked it...I think I'm good now...but just wanted to get on here and do a update since I haven't been on here in a while...Stay up everybody...
By NewEgRyder
#220353 Update: I just picked up my car today couldn't take any pics we had a tornado so I might take some tomorrow...But good new with a new right tie rod and boot my Eg drives better then ever...Next upgrade......coilovers
By NewEgRyder
#238407 Heres some pics of my new project....stripping the inside of my car out to redo it...How my Eg sits now

I got rid of the ugly grey fabric on the inside it was so dirty I couldn't get it clean...The old gray fabric looks so much better on cam then it did in person... Image

This how it looks now...

Let me know what yall think...
By goblin
#238438 nice! for me would prefer black or dark red/very dark red. with texture matching to seat cover or recaro dc2 fabric..
By Honda4life
#238439 Nice upgrade to your interior. Did you do the inserts and fabric yourself? Also did you decide on what u want as far as lowering springs or coilovers and how big a drop your going? Keep up on the great work.
By NewEgRyder
suhaimi-ibrahim wrote:nice! for me would prefer black or dark red/very dark red. with texture matching to seat cover or recaro dc2 fabric..

I would have done it red but I'm not leaving the red so I went with Navy Blue Suede because the car is going to be Dodge Light Blue...Im not going with the type r theme anymore I've change my whole plan...Colors I'm running with is light blue & navy blue....Im going with sparco navy blue racing seats to match the interior...
By NewEgRyder
Honda4life wrote:Nice upgrade to your interior. Did you do the inserts and fabric yourself? Also did you decide on what u want as far as lowering springs or coilovers and how big a drop your going? Keep up on the great work.

Thanks man...Yeah I did the inserts myself I've done the headliner & me & my grandma is making me a custom shift boot out of the navy blue suede & yeah I'm going to go ahead & run with coilovers sleeves with & upgraded shock....I'm going with about 3 inch or 3.25 inch drop...