Post YOUR Sedan here
By Rgaray5396
#206471 Well guys I'm to this site and also when it comes to modding civic's so bare with me. I've had this civic for a couple years now. This is exactly how I got it. I know it's rice but I have oem bumpers for it now. Haven't put them on though.. It has 105,xxx miles on the stock engine. It's auto. I was told it was an EH or something like that.

The whole exterior will go back to stock. I'll just be adding a lip and other small things like that.

My goals:

Swap Engine/Tranny
Boost it.
Repaint it(Same color, I like it)

Nothing to crazy it is 4 door. I just want to be quicker than other cars. I'll go crazy on the engine when I pick up a hatchback for sure.

Heres the only pic I have, but will get more of everything.

By VerLee24
#206472 more pictures. those side skirts are hilarious

welcome to the honda world.
By berg89
#206485 Welcome, an what swap are you thinking about?
By Beatdowncivic
#206486 by the looks of it.. those sideskirts are on the wrong side and backwards.. lol could just be me though it looks like a set of sideskirts i saw a few years ago
By VerLee24
Beatdowncivic wrote:by the looks of it.. those sideskirts are on the wrong side and backwards.. lol could just be me though it looks like a set of sideskirts i saw a few years ago

i thought this too.. guess the original owner wanted more stability at high speeds...

the dual exhaust is interesting
By Rgaray5396
VerLee24 wrote:more pictures. those side skirts are hilarious

welcome to the honda world.

Yeah it's some funny stuff. I don't know what the owner was thinking. It was given to me by some guy that didn't want it, so I couldn't resist..lol
By Rgaray5396
berg89 wrote:Welcome, an what swap are you thinking about?

Nothing really crazy. I just want a cool amount of power with the boost. I've read and maybe a b20? B18? What do you think?
By Rgaray5396
Beatdowncivic wrote:by the looks of it.. those sideskirts are on the wrong side and backwards.. lol could just be me though it looks like a set of sideskirts i saw a few years ago

Yeah When I got it I told the guy "Aren't your sideskirts backwards?" He told me no but I still thought so. I took em of and tried them on the other side and they wouldn't fit right. So the man was right..lol
By berg89
Rgaray5396 wrote:

Nothing really crazy. I just want a cool amount of power with the boost. I've read and maybe a b20? B18? What do you think?

Id do the b18 but either way u go the b series are good motors.
By Rgaray5396
berg89 wrote:
Rgaray5396 wrote:

Id do the b18 but either way u go the b series are good motors.

A b18 engine and tranny?

I'm still very much a noob. So I would need to do my research so I can make this turbo b18 seccessful in my 93 4dr.

First off , I need to look for the engine itself. and ofcourse the tranny because mine is automatic :(
By Beatdowncivic
#206676 IMO i would go with a d16z6 and just build it from the bottom up, new crank, forged pistons, the whole shebang then boost that .. that would give you enough power to be fun and still be calm enough to make it a dd
By VerLee24
#206684 everything depends on your budget. how much do you want to spend?
By Rgaray5396
Beatdowncivic wrote:IMO i would go with a d16z6 and just build it from the bottom up, new crank, forged pistons, the whole shebang then boost that .. that would give you enough power to be fun and still be calm enough to make it a dd

You hit the spot. I'm trying to have no autocross or drag car. just my dd but able to beat down some other certain cars.