Post YOUR Sedan here
By Beatdowncivic
#206407 well i found an ad on CL for a 97 maxima for a decent price and got to talking to the guy and he informed me that the only problem was the ecu is bad(mechanic let him know) and i have a guy that wants to buy my sedan for around 1000 he has a h22 that he wants to drop into it (already owns a teggy that has coilovers set so low he can push a crushed beer car with the front bumper). but anyway i found a warranted ecu for uber cheap and im going to go look at the maxima in the next few days and as long as it still looks like the pictures ill be selling my sedan for around a grand and buying the maxima heres a few pics of the possibly soon to be new driveway paperweight
he replaced the hood with a stock hood instead of one with hood pins
and sold the rims and put stock 5 star rims back on it
By teal_dx
#206422 I like the front end of that car :thumb:

A couple of my friends had newer maximas and they were money pits. One had an older 90's maxima though and it was a tank, just would not die. :thumb:
By Beatdowncivic
#206423 yeah the front end on it was the first thing that caught my eye
By bumpin
#206435 nice car beat.....here in Philippines we do it the VIP style....we call that Cefiro

just borrowed the pics from cefiro club

By Beatdowncivic
#206444 thats a nice ride.. but too much chrome for my tastes..
By asianrob
bumpin wrote:nice car beat.....here in Philippines we do it the VIP style....we call that Cefiro

just borrowed the pics from cefiro club

in amurica we call those infiniti I30's!

id pass on that max. you can get a cleaner 5 speed Se for a couple grand more.
By Beatdowncivic
#206456 yeah but im only going to be paying 600 for it or possibly trading my sedan for it if the guy doesnt come up with the money to buy mine
By asianrob
#206459 to be honest id rather keep your civic then having to fix a non running car. if you are really interested in it i suppose you could jsut buy the car. and keep the civic as a daily untill you fix the problem.
By Beatdowncivic
#206483 yeah im going this sunday to look at the car prolly (its an hour away) and gonna go ahead and order the ecu for the 25 bucks and if i like it when i go this weekend, ill go back and give the guy 100 bucks to hold the car and put on the part and see if he will just take 200 dollar payments every payday and then just let me drive it home and get the title from him when i pay it off, i was talking to him last night and he said that money wasnt the issue he just wanted it out of his driveway so wish me luck.. and if i get it ill post pics in this thread as soon as i get it home and ill prolly take a few pics when i go look at it that way if he takes payments on it then i can keep my sedan and make it my garage baby and work on it from the ground up
By Beatdowncivic
#206484 btw has anyone heard of "dropzone" shocks i have never heard of them and thought id get some input it has 3 month old dropzone shocks all the way aroundImage
By asianrob
#206487 dropzone is not too bad of a brand. they nothing like KYB's or some Tokico's but there not to bad of ride either.
By Beatdowncivic
#206515 i got some updated pics of the car and its a little rougher then i first thought but nothing a maaco paintjob and a weekend of work cant fix (and he still has the center console piece just not in since he took out his head unit
thus the reason its only 600 bucks and im considering on keeping my civic bc the guy is willing to work out a payment deal so i dont have to drop the whole 600 at once