Post YOUR Sedan here
By Binks
#200097 My car was named the bondo buggie on another forum i post on. Xceedspeed.com
There is no bondo on my car..just to state that before i get into everything.

but I own Mr. Pinks old '93 eg sedan. The red one.
when I picked it up it needed a new motor and body work finished.
It was also half way through a half assed coupe front end conversion. I trashed the fabricated fenders as soon as the car was home and off the tow dolly.
I spent super bowl sunday swapping the motor out of my '94 sedan lx(it had some major strut tower rust and the drivers side motor mount busted off).
After 4 hours the car started up and ran...few small idle issues though.
i spent the next day fixing all the vacuum leaks and fixing my map sensor. Cars been running strong since.
Ive had a few issues here and there but its still all going good.
This car is my daily driver and ive put some work into it.
as of now im unemployed and my project is on hold.

heres my cars specs right now.
-d15b7 stock with home made short ram.
-stealth exhaust.
-lowered on apexi N1 coils/struts(2 need to be rebuilt)
*has a 2 1/2" drop up front and 2" in the back. im dropping the car another 3/4" once i have the two struts rebuilt.
-Integra type R front lip.
-Integra type R suspension in the back.
-Brand new brake system from the master cylinder all the way down to new wheel cylinders in the rear(rear disk swap coming soon).
-new front fenders
-new front and rear bumpers
-new trunk lid
-new hood
-Custom headliner thanks to Mr. Pink

thats pretty much anything done to the car so far.

things to come..i already have most of this stuff in my garage waiting to be done
-Five speed swap(already installed the clutch pedal...but had to sell my tranny to pay off my brakes).
-z6 head swap(mini me build)
*im building the head and port matching it before it goes on)
-completly redoing the interior. custom door panels and everything else.
-dropping in a sun roof.
-finishing all the body work.
-$50 roll on paint job :woot:

i have more things coming too..just cant think of them right now.

heres on picture of the car right now.
ill post up pictures from my other project log tonight or tomorrow.
By Ajax1989
#200308 nice man... any more pix???
By 93hatcheg
#200403 yea man you got any pics of sll the bondo i wanna see all your hard work
By JUICE
93hatcheg wrote:yea man you got any pics of sll the bondo i wanna see all your hard work

:roll: :lol:

read the first two lines of his post. :thumb:
By Binks
#200477 ok heres as many pics as i could find on my computer still...
this is when i first got the car...after i ripped off the coupe conversion fenders and threw on some extras i had in my garage.
you can kind of see the massive mountain of fiberglass sticking out of the rear quater.

heres the body work i did on it...couldnt find a finished product picture...its also not 100% finished..im cutting it out anyways so im not gunna bother trying to sand the rest smooth.
(and theres maybe a thin layer of bondo to fill the spaces in the fiberglass once it was sanded.)

then start of base coat of matte black.

just a pic of the p. side sanded down

i also tinted my tails before i started paint.

this is my new hood after i painted it. for some reason after i wetsanded it...it turned out really rough and weird. im gunna wet sand the shit outta it sometime soon
(it was championship white)

then heres what my car looks like at the moment from the passenger side.(yes my fenders are different colors...i got them at a junkyard...bother are clean and rust free though..just need paint.)
By Ajax1989
#200480 Very nice man
Can't wait to see more updates :thumb:
By Binks
94_jdm_ferio wrote:Very nice man
Can't wait to see more updates :thumb:

i cant wait to give updates.
ive got a couple job interviews in the afternoon so hopefully ill be able to work on my car again if things turn out right.
my whole project is on hold until i find a new job.
By Binks
#201041 so i got a job the other day...which means my car is about to overhauled.
i baught enough paint last night to finish painting my car black.
im getting a whole new set of steelies with good tires on them. im on the search for some coil overs for my rear struts so i can send my apexi's in to be rubuilt.

i also painted my z6 valve cover and im collecting the rest of the shit i need for my mini-me build. 5 speed swap will happen within the next month or soo too.
soo pumped.
By Binks
#202006 so my car is completly different now. i painted it all semi gloss black.
i have yet to paint my hood...i dont want it semi gloss...so i dont know what im doing with it yet...unless i get a carbon fiber one. ive been doing alot of work on my z6 motor parts...getting it all ready for my build.
By Ajax1989
#202074 sick!!

got pics?
By chrono404
#202107 Tons of good work so far. Why did you take off the Coupe Bumper?
By Punksz6
#202123 Nice Work!! :thumb:
By Binks
chrono404 wrote:Tons of good work so far. Why did you take off the Coupe Bumper?

there was never a coupe bumper on it. just some haggled ass done fenders. it was just the front half of a coupe fender was welded onto the back half of a sedan fender and the corner lights were changed. it looked like shit.
but ill have pics up soon. i hate putting pics on this site. on xceed you can upload them directly to do the site
By Binks
#232194 alright heres my massive picture update.
ill start by posting some nice photos of what i was working with.

i got some nice rota slips for it...they need to be painted though. got them practically free too.

heres just a couple of shots of the stock interior and everything...its all being changed as i type this.

i put in this nice cumfy seat..

the whole rear seat has been pulled from my car and im dying it black until i can find some rear ferio seats. ill have pictures of the color change once its done

stock door panels went from this.

to this

theyre being redone again..i got some lx door panels with the lower pocket so i have to spray them and redo the inserts..again ill post pictures up once those are done

but my car was lookin hott...then i had a misfortunate accident..i bottomed out in a deep pothole and my crank pulley hit the side of the hole..it caused my timing to jump and fried my water pump out..thank god my motor died before my head was ruined.
so i ended up having a buddy of mine replace my water pump/timing belt/tear apart my head to be sure it was fine while i was at work one day..while jacking my car up..the jack toppled over and my car landed ontop of a jackstand.
this is what came of that.

i have yet to replace the door and the sideskirt ended up falling off while i was driving to work one day.

but once again im unemployed(lost my job yesterday via phone call. woot! f-in bullsh*t) so ill be working on my car as i can once again.

besides all the little things ive been doing...i have a full d16z6 swap going into my car within the next few weeks/month
i fully rebuilt the z6 head i had posted about. ported..polished..aem adjustable cam gear..full internal rebuild and i painted the valve cover a very nice blue.
my apexi's have been off my car for a little over 2 months and i cant find anyplace to rebuild them. apexi said theyre discontinued so they cant help.
so im riding on tein lowering springs with stock struts up front. and bilstein adjustables with egay coil overs in the rear.

as of now im rethinking my whole outlook on this car.
come spring time im welding in new rear quaters, and painting it a dark flat purple. im painting my riims white and looking for a new front lip. hopefully ill have my apexis rebuilt so i can rock the stance i want.
ill be doing a full wire tuck and replacing my dash.
ive been working on a new dash..im relocating my climate control and cd player. i have a dash pocket for where my cd player should go and im fabbing up a lower center console to hold my climate control.

well thats all for now.
heres a funny picture...i went and picked up some tires for my boss from the job i had before the one i just lost.
Eg sedan=pick up truck
bahah