Post YOUR Sedan here
By egsedan
#197563 Hi everyone!
I have a '94 sedan. I bought this as my first car for $1600 and i've put some work into it, and I plan to do alot more with it.
Check it out and leave any comments you want. Good or bad. I like advice.

Thanks!
By egsedan
#197564 Here is what it looked like when I first go it. Not horrible. . .I guess.

I'll post some of the work I've done on it later but this is all the time I have to do right now.[/img]
By Ajax1989
#197572 welcome to the site bro!

nice start too, cant wait to see more :thumb:
By dawg316
#197638 clean eg. has it been lowered?
By egsedan
#197712 @Dawg316 - I hadn't done anything to it at this point, but I believe the stock springs had been cut. At least in the front they had. I have it on coilovers now. I'll try to get more pics up so that you can get the whole story and I can get this to present time. lol [/quote]
By egsedan
#197717 Alright. First thing I did was get some clear corners on the front, and a Type-R front lip.

I still have both of these but I can't decide if I like them or not. I REALLY want to get amber corners now, and a different lip.
It's funny how much my preferences have changed since I started. :)
By TrailerTrash
#197724 nice four door!

what kinda wheels are those? i cant put my freakin finger on it...
By egsedan
TrailerTrash wrote:nice four door!

what kinda wheels are those? i cant put my freakin finger on it...

Umm. . .I'm not completely sure. I saw them on an old accord once, so they may be the stock rims on some models.
By egsedan
#198090 Alright, next I did what I think should be the first step with any car. I lowered it. 8)
I used Corner 8 fully adjustable coilovers that I purchased on ebay, and K-Sport front and rear camber kits.
I was afraid of buying the coilovers, but so far they've worked great.

Some pics of working on it -

One of the front camber kits -

The Front completely installed -

Most of the way through the process - (took multiple days!)

My tires were SO bad I decided to use my brothers VW rims. I always thought they looked pretty good too.

All I can say after installing all of this stuff, is that it can be crazy hard sometimes. If you have rust like I did, you should have either turbo-charged WD-40, or air powered tools or something. lol
I ended up having to use an angle grinder and just saw apart some of the bolts. I also broke some sockets too. lol
BUT IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! :woot:
By egsedan
{ikon}EM1 wrote:
egsedan wrote:Image

Is that a barn?????!!!!!

lol It's one of those metal siding buildings. But yeah, it is kind of used as a barn, and it's great for working on cars in the rain.
There is a barn in the background of the picture. haha
I pretty much live in the middle of nowhere.
By Ajax1989
#198127 lookin good man, i almost bought 22pt adjustable corner 8 coilovers before but i didnt have all the money

keep up the good work too :thumb:
By ditoegsaloon
#198147 i bet this gonna be great build thread mate.

by the way, is it your car in your sig ?
By dawg316
#198150 car looks great, what kinda problems did you run into while installing the coilovers, like controll arm bushings being seized ?
By ditoegsaloon
dawg316 wrote:car looks great, what kinda problems did you run into while installing the coilovers, like controll arm bushings being seized ?

commonly would be the seized bolt where the fork sitting on LCA's