Post YOUR Sedan here
By brandoff88
#309713 this is why i dont put THAT much effort into my car....i plan to drive the piss outta my little jdm sohc....and i mean DRIVE THE PISS OUT OF IT! :hehe: plus im probably going to turbo it over the winter...so yeah, keep that baby, you never know, somone could see it one day and offer you a crazy amount of money for it...specially if they know whats into it
By fago88
94dolphin wrote:what? you're getting too old then pus. :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By phantom-raceR
#325398 ok...so its been a while since someone or the builder posted on his build i thought i might ask a favour if you still have the car @ EG9-ish

think this is the most inspiring build for me on the forum (untill proven wrong). so my question/favour is to post some pics if you have new ones of your garage queen.

just a 2c from me, il do anything to drive my car 1s in 3/4weeks.
By ceelx
#325411 I will kill you if you sell it especially that you don't need money and don't need to sell it. Keep it for your son !!!! This is my opinion :wink:
By Blk95coupe
#325484 I'll tell him you guys are wanting new pictures. I'm one of the few who really got down into the build of this car.

Hell I put the motor in it while he was at work by myself. I hate the idea of him wanting to sell it and if the place I was staying at now had a garage I would pick it up in a heart beat but I don't and a house with a garage is more important to me right now then a car.