Post YOUR Sedan here
By EG9-ish
#276590 Just one pic for now (took plenty more, just been to lazy to edit them at the moment lol). I will get them up soon!

By EG9-ish
#276648 Everything on the car is authentic eg9 parts. It's been so long since I've gotten the spoiler, I cannot remember where I purchased it from.

HMO is where I have bought the majority of my EG9 parts. They will not part anything when purchasing sets of something, but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call and see if he has one. If he does, he is going to sell the trunk with it regardless.

I do remember I picked the spoiler up for about $200 3 years ago. I just shake my head when I see them for $350 or so on ebay since I know they can be had much cheaper than that.
By pacs
#276725 those rpfs really look good on an eg. especially on a sedan.
By EG9-ish
#277538 lol, as you can tell I missed it. Probably go the first IFO next year.
By RyVcZ
#277835 really a classic build especially if one would try to look back at how it was before. 2 thumbs up to you man! :wink:
By EG9-ish
#309649 So I'm facing a strong dilemma with this car as of late.

I love this car and I have put a lot of time and effort into this car, but I'm not sure if I should keep it anymore.

Here's what I'm looking at and why:

The car is not my daily driver. It sits in my garage everyday, collecting dust. OCCASIONALLY I drive the car, and when I mean occasionally, I'm talking every 3-4 weeks if that. The weather is to hot to drive it without A/C.

But when I do drive it, I love it all over again. Every time. I don't need the money, and I don't really need to sell it, but I feel I'm not just giving it the attention I should and someone else might.

What do you guys think? What would you do? Keep in mind, I've had this car since 08, this was a COMPLETE build by me and friends, I didn't have the luxury of buying a car already complete. I learned a lot with this car and I truly love it, but I don't think it deserves to sit in the garage so much.

To put it in perspective, I bought the RPF1's more than a year ago, and I guarantee they have less than 800 miles on the rims/tires.

EDIT: Bought the wheels in March of 2011. Wow.
By JohnRM
#309671 Just my opinion:

You have a beautiful car and don't drive it often since it isn't your daily. SO WHAT?
It sits in the garage collecting dust. SO WHAT?
Since you don't need the money and you don't need to sell it keep the car, dude! I'm sure you and your friends have a lot of work put into the car. Only YOU would be able to properly take care of it. Don't feel bad that it's a garage queen; this car is MINT.

Although when you do need the money, you know the condition of the car and it's amazing goodies. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to sell.

In short...keep the car man.
By DontHateonEG8
#309706 put AC back in there and a nice alarm and daily that bitch!
its a car and its meant to be driven.
my 2 cents.
By brandoff88
#309713 this is why i dont put THAT much effort into my car....i plan to drive the piss outta my little jdm sohc....and i mean DRIVE THE PISS OUT OF IT! :hehe: plus im probably going to turbo it over the winter...so yeah, keep that baby, you never know, somone could see it one day and offer you a crazy amount of money for it...specially if they know whats into it
By fago88
94dolphin wrote:what? you're getting too old then pus. :D

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
By phantom-raceR
#325398 ok...so its been a while since someone or the builder posted on his build i thought i might ask a favour if you still have the car @ EG9-ish

think this is the most inspiring build for me on the forum (untill proven wrong). so my question/favour is to post some pics if you have new ones of your garage queen.

just a 2c from me, il do anything to drive my car 1s in 3/4weeks.
By ceelx
#325411 I will kill you if you sell it especially that you don't need money and don't need to sell it. Keep it for your son !!!! This is my opinion :wink:
By Blk95coupe
#325484 I'll tell him you guys are wanting new pictures. I'm one of the few who really got down into the build of this car.

Hell I put the motor in it while he was at work by myself. I hate the idea of him wanting to sell it and if the place I was staying at now had a garage I would pick it up in a heart beat but I don't and a house with a garage is more important to me right now then a car.