Post YOUR Sedan here
By jred
#196745 Jus wanted to start a little write up on my car since i have big plans for it, and would like to record the stuff i did as i go along....
wel this is the car when i first bought it " or should i say rescue it "
yeah i know Ive got like alot of work to do on it
ok here's a shot next to my brothers 1984 GSR1800 Lancer
well first thing i did on it was ditch those stupid looking rims and and put on my old set that i had on my previous car ( AE 92 COROLLA ) since i was selling the rolla and those rims were to cool to part with
my corolla>
jus showing off my clean engine bay a little
" these rims are A-Tec Final Speed Erasers also called mb motor sports weapons.... they are JDM wheels and a good wheel but not very recognized.
here's how the honda looked with the rims on
the only mod so far to the engine was a K&N filter "not really a mod" but it still counts also i made a heat sheild for it (saw it on one of the rally cars when thay held Rally Trinidad this year ) thought it looked gud an wanted one too
i also painted my calipers "had some time on my hands and some red paint" wat the hell
well that jus wraps up all ive done sofar as i go along ill update my shit..but thats all for now. PEACE
my next upgrade is going to be some coilovers and a paint job " im in a bad need of a paint job" but im more focus on the suspension rite now..
ps. the pics was taken with a NOKIA 6230i not a gud camera phone so that explains the picture quality plus i dont have gud editing skills :thumb:
Last edited by jred on Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jred
#196750 done! my bad people!!