Post YOUR Sedan here
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:
jgpoirier wrote:shitty, good old canadian winters eh?

Yeah god i love canadian winters :roll:

u gunna write that off cause i was just gunna ask if you wanted to buy some fogs, barley used them and shiz just dont like them cause my bumper doesnt fit cause my rad cradle (ill fix that once i get my car in teh shop) is bent and if i get a new bumper i dont wanna cut it xD, and lol at the asian supermarket in the background
By Tugboat

its x34983974397 shitty when you live in winnipeg trust me, i mean you got your rednecks and we have our terrible drivers
By hensondo
#234104 Well I really don't want to write it off, just because I love the car so much. But if they were to offer me say 3000 for it I might just do it because my friend is selling his 92 integra gsr w/the original b17 in it. Other wise if they offer me a lower price I'll just get them to fix my door and I'll replace my own bumper. I won't know till Jan 31 though so fingers crossed, hoping for the best
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Well I really don't want to write it off, just because I love the car so much. But if they were to offer me say 3000 for it I might just do it because my friend is selling his 92 integra gsr w/the original b17 in it. Other wise if they offer me a lower price I'll just get them to fix my door and I'll replace my own bumper. I won't know till Jan 31 though so fingers crossed, hoping for the best

well my buddy had a 95 2door si with the sunroof and all that crap and only got 2200, this was recently too and is it that blue gsr?
By jgpoirier
Tugboat wrote:

its x34983974397 shitty when you live in winnipeg trust me, i mean you got your rednecks and we have our terrible drivers

Not to thread jack, but I heard today that Highway 1 west of the rockies in BC hasn't been open for almost 5 days or something. Biggest avalanche danger in 30 years according to the radio this morning.

Good luck with the car!

Guy
By Tugboat
#237210 so how much did mpi offer you? and what happened O.o, i havent seen your car around for a while :O
By hensondo
Tugboat wrote:so how much did mpi offer you? and what happened O.o, i havent seen your car around for a while :O

Lol yeah it was the blue gsr but he wouldn't lower it any for me. If you have access to dias it's in their shop lol, it's just getting fixed and to celebrate I bought new interior parts.
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:
Tugboat wrote:so how much did mpi offer you? and what happened O.o, i havent seen your car around for a while :O

Lol yeah it was the blue gsr but he wouldn't lower it any for me. If you have access to dias it's in their shop lol, it's just getting fixed and to celebrate I bought new interior parts.

expect to wait they take forever to work on shit should have just givin it to us if you wanted it rushed would take a day xD, like ive seen shit there forever mind you they do restore lots of things and do custom builds pretty cool shit in thurr and buy my fog lights xD also how much was it, i wanna know what they price like :twisted:
By hensondo
#237270 I got mpi to pay for it so I'm not sure. Also are your fog lights yellow lens and oem if it is how much?. Does it come with the wiring, switch and mounting hardware?
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:I got mpi to pay for it so I'm not sure. Also are your fog lights yellow lens and oem if it is how much?. Does it come with the wiring, switch and mounting hardware?

yeah there the oem fit ones in the corner of the bumper has the switch all the wireing and ill give you the manual as i still have it and it plugs into the fuse board so it works with your lights and crap $30 yo, there the ones off ebay with everything pretty much, i got em for $90 and there just pissing me off cause my car was in a accident and they wernt fitting right cause my bumper bar thing is messed and just were pissing me off, and the fact that i have HIDs i dont really want em any moar i got them for like 90 and i mean like a month or 2 of use cause i havent used my civic since like december
By hensondo
Tugboat wrote:
hensondo wrote:I got mpi to pay for it so I'm not sure. Also are your fog lights yellow lens and oem if it is how much?. Does it come with the wiring, switch and mounting hardware?

yeah there the oem fit ones in the corner of the bumper has the switch all the wireing and ill give you the manual as i still have it and it plugs into the fuse board so it works with your lights and crap $30 yo, there the ones off ebay with everything pretty much, i got em for $90 and there just pissing me off cause my car was in a accident and they wernt fitting right cause my bumper bar thing is messed and just were pissing me off, and the fact that i have HIDs i dont really want em any moar i got them for like 90 and i mean like a month or 2 of use cause i havent used my civic since like december

If you have them in two weeks, I'll take them 30 is a good deal lol. Do they light up yellow or just plain white/clear
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:
Tugboat wrote:

If you have them in two weeks, I'll take them 30 is a good deal lol. Do they light up yellow or just plain white/clear

yellow and i probably will cause im too lazy to put it up on kijiji, speaking of which ITS TIME TO SELL MY ACCORD AND DRIVE MY CIVIC YAYYY
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Nice just pm your number sometime this week or next week and we'll meet up. I'll take them for sure

kk sweet deals, also im pretty sure your car got painted today (was preped and painter was masking it i think) and nice on the fender and front pass door too xD