Post YOUR Sedan here
By Tugboat
#226094 its illegal to rock white ones also its deadly cause i just saw how bright they were when i got mine and it like killed me so then i got the amber ones that night, but mine are the clear clear cheapo looking ones i also got them with the main headlight part that are also clear xD
By hensondo
Tugboat wrote:its illegal to rock white ones also its deadly cause i just saw how bright they were when i got mine and it like killed me so then i got the amber ones that night, but mine are the clear clear cheapo looking ones i also got them with the main headlight part that are also clear xD

Alright, i'll get the amber bulbs and post some pics
By hensondo
#226319 Got them installed, side note though i just found some orange paint residue on my headlight :? Probably the previous owners D.I.Y disaster but on any note i'll just sand it off when I get my H.I.D's

By jdmflush95
#226328 looks good bro real frosty lol :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#226383 ahhh shit SiR knock off's lol

they look good man :thumb:
whats next :D
By Tugboat
#226397 question is yours an lx if so does it have a block heater?
By hensondo
#226412 Thanks flush

HID's are next on my list 94_jdm_ferio

and tug it does not have a block heater

SO any how my car has a weird problem after installing the lights here's the seperate forum link
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?p=226413#226413
By Tugboat
#226805 what code of bulbs did you get, i took a wild guess and mine worked xD
By hensondo
Tugboat wrote:what code of bulbs did you get, i took a wild guess and mine worked xD

Same ones you got, didn't want to take a chance lol
By Tugboat
#227004 lawl yeah im too lazy to wash my car yet i can just bring it in ma shop but yeahhhhhhh, also i noticed you were taking your spoiler off, sometime around 1130ish, why i remember the time well i was taking some mazda to a dealership xD im a creepy person :eh: also is your car not getting raped by rust like mine?
By hensondo
Tugboat wrote:lawl yeah im too lazy to wash my car yet i can just bring it in ma shop but yeahhhhhhh, also i noticed you were taking your spoiler off, sometime around 1130ish, why i remember the time well i was taking some mazda to a dealership xD im a creepy person :eh: also is your car not getting raped by rust like mine?

Oh I just went to bucks and bought a new trunk that has no spoiler and my car is doing pretty good almost no rust
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Image

too bad your going to drive down the street and itll be dirty xD, have you seen my accord xD