Post YOUR Sedan here
By hensondo
#243085 More good news...not I was driving to school and what happens? My axle comes off :x it's months like these you just want to give up on your eg :(
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:More good news...not I was driving to school and what happens? My axle comes off :x it's months like these you just want to give up on your eg :(

time to take it to bucks
By teal_dx
#243300 how did the axle come off?? The axle nut was not punched in the groove to lock it?
Also doors are very easy to change. an extra person to help makes it a fast job. I'd look on craigslist etc for someone parting out an eg sedan to pick them up for cheap. You've already repaired the rear 1/4 rust which is the most work, I wouldn't give up the car for dented doors.
By eg-guy
#243362 DUDE i want to smack those people 4 u, hitting ur car and then rolling out is messed up in so many different ways, i dont know what i would do if someone hit my eg. Props to u bro for keeping up the build, put some blocks around ur car lol.
By Tugboat
scrape n pavement wrote:DUDE i want to smack those people 4 u, hitting ur car and then rolling out is messed up in so many different ways, i dont know what i would do if someone hit my eg. Props to u bro for keeping up the build, put some blocks around ur car lol.

welp yes in the north end people dont really care and the fact that his street is never plowed its pretty small, so its bound to happen god damned joneserz, and the bucks part was a joke they probably couldnt afford your car ^_^
By hensondo
#243496 Like the axle is still on the wheel just not conneced to the chassis. Also maybe I should put up a bink wall around it and I knew you were just kidding about the bucks thing I wad playing along :roll: Oh well hopefully everything will all get fixed not this friday but the next one up coming I can't get into my garage to fix my axle so i'll just pay a shop to do it
By Tugboat
hensondo wrote:Like the axle is still on the wheel just not conneced to the chassis. Also maybe I should put up a bink wall around it and I knew you were just kidding about the bucks thing I wad playing along :roll: Oh well hopefully everything will all get fixed not this friday but the next one up coming I can't get into my garage to fix my axle so i'll just pay a shop to do it

well atleast itll be nice and warm so then when u get your car fixed you can drive it, oh wait :x
By *EvE*
#245740 keep up the good work i also drive a opal green sedan and i laughed as i read throw this trade because i also just went to the salvage yard for a mirror/sunvisor and looking for a cluster because my speedo is fucked up

and just got some amber corners as a gift lol

were like twins just minus your accidents and mismatching paint and spoiler
By hensondo
#249849 Finally got my doors fixed and test fitted one rim to see what it looks like. Also installed my shift gear

Hopefully I can get my lowering springs on this week