Post YOUR Sedan here
By Punksz6
#266428 Really Nice!!Nice pics. I like the Pic with the RX7!! I use to own one years ago. :thumb:
By JohnRM
#266431 I lowered the car more. I'll show you guys when it's up :hehe:
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#266756 do you have a problem with your tires rubbing at all...cuz i do and it looks like we are about the same height...but looks great very cleen :thumb:
By Punksz6
#266764 :thumb:
By JohnRM
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:do you have a problem with your tires rubbing at all...cuz i do and it looks like we are about the same height...but looks great very cleen :thumb:

I did, haha. I bought a camber kit both front and rear to put some negative camber on it. I'm also planning to get wider fenders made by Rodney. All the things I'm doing to the car is for autocross

Check it out: http://www.b18c5.com/fenders.htm
By JohnRM
#266781 If you guys look at Rodney's widened fenders, you can see that the front of the fender covers a bit of the side bumper, where the bumper and fender bolts together. So I started thinking...since the hatch/coupe bumper has a gap when bolted with a sedan fender, would this wider fender (made for EG hatch/coupe) be okay with the sedan bumper? I'm thinking that the wider fender would cover that gap. Any thoughts?
By JohnRM
#267127 Bump! Still waiting for an answer from the above post. Anyone?
By JohnRM
#314800 BIG update!

I put in new axles made by raxles.com! I also got some fender flares for my car; made by Autokonexion :thumb:

The rear fender flares are on its way; being made as I post! Getting AVS ventvisors soon as well, check them out later!
By JohnRM
#315118 Got my window visors today!

These are AVS Ventvisors with 3m double sided tape.