Post YOUR Sedan here
By cprtyler
#192499 first i want to say i build non vtec's because there fun and supprising i just recently recived my eg8 and the fenders were trash and it had a coupe hood on it that came from a junk yrd. i am now in the process of the tear down and will post as much as i can when i can please no negivite feed back as i would prop you for your build no matter what it is.here is the build that i am currently doinghere is my build:
b18a block 81.5mm bore
p75 head pnp to match skunk2 im
68mm blox tb with blox tps
passwordjdm powerchamber intake
crower 403's, springs, retainers, valves
3angle valve job
buddy club cam gears
oem oversized headgasket
str fuel rail and fpr
venom 440cc injectors
holly 255 fuel pump
plusestar plugs
nogoly wires
accel internal coil
buddy club ground kit
ctr crank pully
12lbs flywheel
stage2 clutch
.20 over pct pistons
blox block guard
rotating assambly balanced top 9500rpms
p06 tuned on chrome
i am looking to get 180+/- 5hp
By cprtyler
#192500 here are a few pics of the motor build
i will get some of the car asap
By cprtyler
#192502 the car has a coupe ft bumper with jdm fogs. i have the new jdm 1 peice headlights, the roof visor and jdm thin vent visors, si style tail lights, mugen full lip kit has just been ordered, red metallic ls meshies custom painted, ferio rear door garnish and a few other things that i cant think of at the moment here are some pics

as soon as i can get more pics ill post them
By cprtyler
#192518 thanks its going to have redline set at 9200 just being balanced to 9500 to give me room
By Ajax1989
#192530 holy effin shizz..9200 rpms

nice rim paint job
im takin it your gettin new tyres..lol

i cant wait to see this build :thumb:
By loweg4dr
#192555 what he said nice build thou
By cprtyler
#192581 thhanks guys yea im gettin new tires these have wire showing and after the body is finished im going to attack the interior with ferio stuff
By Simmons
#193036 keep us posted :thumb:
By chrono404
#193044 This looks to be an awesome Build. Cant wait for more pics. :thumb:
By cprtyler
#193286 thanks guys really appericate all complements should have more pics up soon
By fedex
#193290 cant wait to see..
By cprtyler
#193294 anyone know where there is some good places to get jdm ferio crap i hit the search button and alls that comes up is forums that show ppl with it but no info on were to get it im looking for interior and bronze glass with rear wiper and bronze windsheild and spoiler jlmk if you have any good sites
By dro21
#193300 i wish i knew how to build an engine :cry: .....if i only knew lol.....your car is gonna be a Beast when finished
By cprtyler
#193302 dude the ls motor is the easyest motor i have ever built nothing to it at all very simple if you wanna build one get a few sandwich bags and mark on the bag what bolts go where your local parts store will be able to give you all the tq specs you need the only thing that youll need a machine shop for is the hone or bore and decking of block and head and the cleaning and balancing of the motor around 400+ dollars here in the atl then you can put it together i promise but it looks as if you were joking but mainly putting this here if you really didnt know lol. i went to school for this though im a uti grad. :thumb: