Post YOUR Sedan here
By boos-tit
#189892 hey guys, ive been around for a bit since i used to have my hatch.but i sold that and had a few cars in between but missed the good old eg feel. so, just having the baby i wanted a sedan and looked around for a bit for a decent sedan and happened upon my friends old civic that he never drives anymore. i asked him about it and ends up his mom bought it brand new with 7 miles on it back in 95! 135k on the clock and the maintenance was up to par. bone stock and drives straight a an arrow. he said he would give it to me for only a grand! i couldnt refuse and got her on the road the next day. has a bit of rust but the potential is there!
check it outttt. more pics soonn :eekdance:

the day i got her.. VV

tried on my friends si's for a bit VVV :thumb:
Last edited by boos-tit on Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Classiccarsrule85
#189895 nice dude glad to see your back been missing that avatar lol.....

anyhow what are your overall plans for this thing?

congrats on getting back into eg's there is nothing like them ...
By boos-tit
#189908 well, as i said the babys here so ill probably just rock the factory d15 for now. eventually ill be swappin on a y8 vtec head with a p28 ecu just for a little extra fun :thumb:
thenn, maybe eventually ill get my hands on a t25 and run a few psi, pick up some headstuds and valve springs.
BUT.
if not i might just use that money and make it look fly :hehe:
i was pokin around on ebay and google looking for the best cheap springs i could find to drop the car and close up some wheel gap but keep the best possible ride.
i knew i wanted progressive rate springs and found a few i was interested in.:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... MEWAX%3AIT

i think i want the tein setup. any opinions?

also opinions on a lip?

a rear window visor is also deffinitely on the list of purchases along with a jdm ferio flush mount spoiler for the trunk. 8)
By Ajax1989
#189929 welcome back :thumb:

looks like a great start!!

all i can say is LOW N SLOW..lol
id do the looks of the car 1st, no need for speed
wit a baby in the back

and if you cant find a rear window visor
let me know, i know a guy [who i got mine from]
out here in cali that will ship!!

cant wait to see more updates :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#189932 looks like a good base for a project. :thumb:

be cautious of those springs off ebay, i read that the chinese companies are making knock-off tein and skunk2 springs that look incredibly believable, but are made of shit metal

edit: found a link

counterfeit springs

by the looks of them, the teins your looking to get are legit
By boos-tit
#189983 yea, low an slow might be the way i keep it.
cant be too low since theres new speed bumps in my neighborhood :x
makes me angry...

but anyways, yea i was trying to find which choice of window visors i had but there dont seem to be too many i was interested in. if you have a recommendation for one by all means help me out! thanks

and that article you posted, dippin, is interesting. its a shame we actually have to look out for that type of thing. but yea, i think ill go with those tein springs and if they turn out to be fake ill sen them right back with a nice note! haha :fucker:
By 3kkl3sia
#190001 Looks like a nice project. I dont think i was around here to see your hatch you talk about.

Where in NY are you?
By boos-tit
#190074 yea i never really posted much about it. it was a 92 dx with a 99 b16b ctr swap. but i sold it a while ago. loved that car...

but im from the poughkeepsie area. probably 100 miles north of nyc.
By butta75
boos-tit wrote:yea i never really posted much about it. it was a 92 dx with a 99 b16b ctr swap. but i sold it a while ago. loved that car...

No shit, im from Millbrook. I didnt know anybody on this site lived around here
By 3kkl3sia
boos-tit wrote:yea i never really posted much about it. it was a 92 dx with a 99 b16b ctr swap. but i sold it a while ago. loved that car...

yeah i know where poughkeepsie is. They made some movie about some mass murder there didn't they? :?

haha but i was hoping someone else with a honda who isn't a complete fuck lived around here.
By boos-tit
#190386 hahaa millbrook is close!
and binghampton isnt that far away either hah :cheers:

but anyways, i started to clean up my engine bay a bit, valve covers getting a fresh coat of black wrinkle paint.

maybe soon ill just drop the motor out and tuck it a bit :hehe:
By boos-tit
#191434 valve covers done, nice and wrinkly 8)

new side markers came in the mail yesterday! woot!

but i dont have clips for the side markers :[
By boos-tit
#195437 Image

whattya think? haha nothin crazy, just gettin the little stuff done first and savin up some money.

i want to clean up my engine bay a bit, what can i take out and move around to do so?
By marquisdee1018
#195480 Looking good. I want to install some side markers on my car. I'm just afraid to cut my fenders.