Post YOUR Sedan here
By patlsherry
#187357 i sold my red 92 civic ex sedan, and picked up this 92 lx Bar'd b18c1. the car has been lightly rear ended, but nothing too bad really, just a bent reinforcement bar.....

car also came with lots of GOODIES...

and then i put some visor on the car and the Mugen Rep lip..

Engine Bay

By Ajax1989
#187386 dope, where you get the bug defector??

and smart move gettin a car wit a bar'd motor swap.. :thumb:
By intheworks
#187396 nice buy!! whats it going to take to get the rear support bar straight?
By LX_Sedan
#187398 You can't get them BAR'd anymore right?
By TrailerTrash
#187405 nice sedan I love the color.

but what is bar'd? :?
By berg89
#187422 C1 :thumb: , Do all the rear visors droop down like that?
By patlsherry
TrailerTrash wrote:nice sedan I love the color.

but what is bar'd? :?

Bar'd = State Reff = the b18c1 is street legal for the 4dr.
By patlsherry
berg89 wrote:C1 :thumb: , Do all the rear visors droop down like that?

no, only the cheap one..... :cry:
By intheworks
#187435 not to hate on cali but damn that state sucks for everything, guns, cars, house prices. But you guys do have great weather soooo i guess that makes up for it, kind of
By patlsherry
intheworks wrote:not to hate on cali but damn that state sucks for everything, guns, cars, house prices. But you guys do have great weather soooo i guess that makes up for it, kind of

actually the house price are pretty low now, a great time to buy, if you got the CASH...
By egsedanguy
intheworks wrote:not to hate on cali but damn that state sucks for everything, guns, cars, house prices. But you guys do have great weather soooo i guess that makes up for it, kind of

hey i live here so i know what ya mean. but its free to bar the swaps. mine was supper easy. i just gave the place a call and set up a time to come in.. i came in and they did a visual inspection on the motor to make sure all plugs were ther and no illegal parts on it. then they took it to the back were the probe it like alians. i was not allowed in the shop to watch. took like 30 min and here my baby came rollen back out with a fresh new vin tag and a certificate stating the motor was ok and is now part of the car. :woot: and free.. but the guy was an idiot. said my headers were not the ones that were suppose to be on ther. he kept sayen the obd sensor was not in the right place and that it must be a stock d series header. ok your a tard. he said it was fine but if he were to smog it he would not pass me. haha. its a b18a1 header. used it cause the flange to the exaust lined up the right way and the stock b18b was like 45 degrees off. so ya. but i went to smog it at a local place. had to be a gold flag place. the dude didnt say nothing and everything passed perfect. so ya my civic is smoged and has a leagal ls swap. vin tag sayes 93 honda civic ls. :thumb:
By intheworks
#187447 so whats the point in all that? Is it because so many hondas get stolen in CA?
By egsedanguy
#187449 nope. smog...... its just all the laws on are cars. any car you do a swap on that is not older than like a 75 you have to bar to be able to smog and redjester. itsd stupid but like i said. its a woping 30 min out of your day to get it fully leagle. so as long as you put it in the right way with all the right parts you fine. but if you do a wire tuck befor u bar it they wont pass the visual.....
By intheworks
#187450 OOOOOOO ok well thats not so bad then. Thanks for the info!!