Post YOUR Sedan here
By swartz
#184631 Repping for the South African guys!!! :thumb:
First pic is how i bought her - stock stock stock - then along came all the changes which i did myself -
From spraying the front bumper to installing the drop kit (sa roads aint so lekka, but still keep her low low low) spraying of rear lights, changing the rear H badge - designing the DOHC 160E decal on the side of car - adding a volvo look to my front headlights, got the windows tinted as the look im going for is black and white with some red- interior i keep it clean but managed to change the original steering wheel with a 1998 model ek vtec wheel and the cover behind the steering wheel aswell as the gear knob, also added a ek strut brace and changed induction pipe but added a touch to make it look more stock. oh and for fun a got flip key

By Ajax1989
#184633 looks dope man
:thumb:
By loweg4dr
#184686 i want a rear spoiler like that nice 4dr
By swartz
#184845 @teal_dx the wheel might not be from a 1998 but its from the ek and it dont have an airbag - our eg's in SA dont have airbags at all, as far as i know . . shot for the comments guys
By swartz
#184846 oh and our SA cars aint called Civic they called Ballade
By chilango41
#184852 Nice/clean Ballade man :thumb:
Sounds like some type of music haha
By Pg.99
#184856 This is brilliant. I've always wandered what my front bumper would look like painted up for the "widemouth" effect, and and I'm pleased to see it looks mean. I've considered cutting the grille out in that shape and black meshing the lot... your cars got me thinking again anyway, so might have to get on it.
By swartz
#184931 @{ikon}EM1 thats wat our sedans are called Ballade - haha - so iv got a 1994 honda ballade 160E - the civic for us is the hatch but there very very very few here -

@Pg.99 - do it pal, iv seen it with the grill cut out and black mesh inside looks hot but just to it very neatly otherwise could look shit -

Iv still gotta get my self a type r lip for the front but cash is prob right now so its gonna have to wait
By {ikon}EM1
#184943 I like this pic the best... it looks like it wants to fight you...

swartz wrote:
[img][img]http://d.imagehost.org/0121/102_7382.jpg[/img]

The black bra and painted front end looks sweet :thumb:
By Pg.99
#184948 It's like a really pissed off catfish ;)

On the mesh front - I agree, it'll be an ultra clean job or none at all if I do that. I don't usually like mesh on jap cars, but done well it could look awesome. If you have any pics of the one you've seen please post them up as I'd love to see what it looks like.

If I don't go that route it'll definately be painted like yours though as I'm loving the wide mouth look. You may have started something here!
By 3kkl3sia
#184955 This thing is really nice. Personally i'm not a fan of the rims but its not my car so if you like it. The painted bumper is definitely different but it works awesome with the bra. Some fogs would really set this thing off, and with my opinion new rims would to but thats just my opinion.