Post YOUR Sedan here
By SlowEG8
#182759 Hey guys this is my 1992 Honda Civic DX sedan
Comments and criticisms welcome

When I first got it

This is when i started adding things to the car.

New rims and tires. CX rims 13 inch

Test fitting the coupe bumper

Did a lil shoot with a friend. proving even crappy cars can look semi-good lol

a couple weeks went by and i added the coupe bumper completely and painted the whole car black with spraypaint. Kind of a temporary paint job for the weekend. (Going to a Raceway with FloridaHondaCrew)

Thanks for looking =]
Last edited by SlowEG8 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Wicked Customs
#183327 I got a ex cluster and some fenders. let me know if you might be interested in them
By SlowEG8
#185985 :( damn no one likes my build? lololol

redone
By J'95
#185993 keep on going dude, just keep it nice and clean, and have fun on your build :woot:
By Ajax1989
#186022 lookin good man

projects take time and some ppl dont understand
that.. its not as easy as fallin asleep and wakin up and ur car
is what you always dreamt it would be.. so dont really trip if ppl dont comment..lol

but shes lookin good on them 13's
you should get some coil sleeves or coilovers
and tuck them 13's!!!
:thumb:
By SlowEG8
#186825 Painted the wheels thanks to my friend

By Ajax1989
#186854 dope, slowly lookin better and better :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#186866 Drop it. The rims look good white but 13's just look a little small, try for some 15's or 16's if the money and opportunity come up.

What color do you plan on painting the car?
if the motor runs good you should consider a mini-me swap with I/H/E and youll have some fun!
By SlowEG8
3kkl3sia wrote:Drop it. The rims look good white but 13's just look a little small, try for some 15's or 16's if the money and opportunity come up.

if the motor runs good you should consider a mini-me swap with I/H/E and youll have some fun!

Yea i plan on dropping it in the future. its a slow process right now because of my financial situation (my job doesnt pay enough). The 13s do seem a little small but i wanted to change up the loook of the car and also it had some nice tires.

I actually wanted to put a b20 in there and just ride out. nothing fancy =] :thumb:

I wanted to paint the car a dark color. Black was a choice but im rethinking it. Some opinions would be nice though
By andyisftw
3kkl3sia wrote:Drop it. The rims look good white but 13's just look a little small, try for some 15's or 16's if the money and opportunity come up.

the sedan looks good man. tons of potential... and leave the 13s! EVERYONE is rocking 15-16" wheels.

and remember, do the build YOU want to do. don't build YOUR car how others want to see it. they can build their own cars how they want.