Post YOUR Sedan here
By lud_08
#177609 im new to the forum, im 18 this is my second car and i love it. im glad i got rid of my 02 dodge neon.

stock when i first got it in September for $1000 right after i put tints. no real problems besides the a/c not working 100percent. the only thing not stock was the carpet being replaced. this is my first honda, and im planning on this being a good learning experience.

i lost my job october, so i had to sell my camera, so theres cell phones pics which dont help how it looks in person. so ive been slowly ugrading whenever i got some spare money.

picked up rims with good tires for 250

i like how it sits with 3 people in the back.

new mirrors

new smoked corner signals

i replaced and changed some minor stuff
changed the broken tail light
changed the broken mirrors
changed to smoked amber corner signals
short ram intake
rims
power windows and locks
12inch sub with new speakers and head unit.

for now im not planning on upgrading performance until i have a steady job.

but my plans for now are
coilovers
front lip
fixing up the little dents and dings then paint
By lud_08
#177635 lmao, thats my boys accord. his dad owns a body shop and his dad did that and gave it to him. yes i laughed when i first saw it, but it grows on you.
By Simmons
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Nice projeckt I see your in miami too! Welcome :thumb:

BUT.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?

LOL :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Nice projeckt I see your in miami too! Welcome :thumb:

BUT.... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?

haha
haha
haha

bru your car looks better than his
By bumpin
lud_08 wrote:lmao, thats my boys accord. his dad owns a body shop and his dad did that and gave it to him. yes i laughed when i first saw it, but it grows on you.

ROFLMAO! :lol:
By lud_08
#178121 but you have to appreciate the work they did. All their work is perfect.
By lud_08
#178637 borrowed a friends camera and took some better pics really fast. Im trying to take care of some small problems with the engine this week, so i can start with the bodywork next week. I cant wait to see how it looks with fresh paint. im thinking either the stock color or black