Post YOUR Sedan here
By Snoop
#174535 Hi ;)
I'm from Latvia and want to share my EG story 8)
Last summer in change KTM enduro 1992.year to this Civic.
D15B2 1992 EG8

Civic was in very bad condition- much rust, broken bumpers a.o. :shock:

2009. June I started to rebuild my civic

Most of my work was over. Only paintjob left.
Some intake upgrades

Work was long, till winter came and I had to get winnter tires
Quick paint job :D

And ofcourse result of my rebuild 8)

Future plans- get adjustable coils and lower the car, buy front lip( don't know what style :D ) and ofcourse swap engine - d15b2 suck's

Full version of my story http://www.hondaclub.lv/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17809

P.S. I'm sorry about my language skills :mrgreen:
By Classiccarsrule85
#174547 thats an awesome build right there to go from what you started with to what you ended up with thats sweet. and +1 for taking your time and doing it right.....

i was surprized by that core support shot where the whole bottom peice was missing.....
By Dippin_EG
#174556 Great build!!! I'm glad to see you've saved a civic and done everything right. It came out looking great. And your language skills aren't that bad, we have had wayyy worse on this site. :thumb:

Great job Snoop 8)

And you've got balls jacking the civic up and resting it on boards in that picture, you wouldnt see me doing that :lol:
By {ikon}EM1
#174564 all i have to say is wow!!!! :jawdrop: it looks like a different car....... :thumb:
By Snoop
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:thats an awesome build right there to go from what you started with to what you ended up with thats sweet. and +1 for taking your time and doing it right.....

i was surprized by that core support shot where the whole bottom peice was missing.....

It was damaged badly and I had to think something else.

In my build everything is cheap un simple, because of economical crysis in Latvia + I'm student and I dont have time to work and earn money :D
By Snoop
#174611 I'm happy that you like my rebuild :)

By TrailerTrash
#174612 wow dude very not bad at all :thumb:
By Pg.99
#174642 Well Done with this car, very good work. If you want to keep things subtle I'd reccomend the Honda OEM lip, it's a small lip but transforms the look of the front end. Shouldn't be too hard to find one either.

And as previously mentioned there's no need to apologise for your Engligh, it's actually very good!

Keep up the good work.
By Chance
#174643 Great Job!!!!
By Lowkei
#174699 Great Job man!!! :thumb:
By Snoop
#174821 Thanks :wink:

Speaking about OEM lip - it's good one and I like it, because it's simple, but from other hand I'm thinking that I could try to make one by self. As I said befor, economic situation in Latvia is bad and my budget is low :|

I agree that front lip gives car so much better look.

ooo.. I'm going to put on some nice rims in summuer ( at the moment there is so much snow and it keeps snowing :thumbdown: :D )

I bought these ATEV 16'' rims last summer while worked by my EG
I think these rims will look awesome. Colour? White ofcourse. I have seen many blue sedans with white rims and :bowdown: looks fantastic
By EgCruiser
Snoop wrote:Thanks :wink:

Speaking about OEM lip - it's good one and I like it, because it's simple, but from other hand I'm thinking that I could try to make one by self. As I said befor, economic situation in Latvia is bad and my budget is low :|

I agree that front lip gives car so much better look.

ooo.. I'm going to put on some nice rims in summuer ( at the moment there is so much snow and it keeps snowing :thumbdown: :D )

I bought these ATEV 16'' rims last summer while worked by my EG
I think these rims will look awesome. Colour? White ofcourse. I have seen many blue sedans with white rims and :bowdown: looks fantastic

looking good
Yo, dont paint them white , Polish them .. will look so much better
By EgCruiser
#174943 Some intake upgrades

thats not a upgrad , thats worse than orginal airfilter box

thats a "downgrade" haha :(