Post YOUR Sedan here
By Snoop
EgCruiser wrote:thats not a upgrad , thats worse than orginal airfilter box

thats a "downgrade" haha :(

The stock filter box was was crashed by previous owner and I decided to put this one.
I agree that it is'nt the best intake, but ....we learn from our mistakes. As result I bought full stock intake sistem :wink: in nearest future I'll put in on.
:)
By Snoop
#219162 Good evening 8)

Some updates:
I have bought full D16Z6 swap, sent a A6 pistons +0.5mm, for better CR, sent full gasket set and new no-brand 4-2-1 exhaust header :thumb:
At the moment car is taken apart, piecies all around garage!

I'm prepering it for paintjob. Think that black sedan will look nice 8)

ofcourse some pic's:

By jayEGR
#219367 man you just brought back a eg from the ER and from a funreal , :thumb: proud of you to not let it go :woot:
By bumpin
#219474 i never attempted to do a body works on my car..... man youre good in body repairs hope i have the guts to work on mine someday :thumb:
By Snoop
#272826 Hi
This summers action 8)
New engine, new paint job. Couple things aren't done, but it's matter of time. At the moment i'm running d16z6 with pm6 pistons + head and block milling = CR around 11.5:1. Some head work. A bit shame, but stock exhaust and intake system. Flywheel from 7.7 to 5.5kg.
P.S. 960kg = car with no audio system and 1/4 fuel tank.

Last edited by Snoop on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eg-guy
EgCruiser wrote:
Snoop wrote:Thanks :wink:

Speaking about OEM lip - it's good one and I like it, because it's simple, but from other hand I'm thinking that I could try to make one by self. As I said befor, economic situation in Latvia is bad and my budget is low :|

I agree that front lip gives car so much better look.

ooo.. I'm going to put on some nice rims in summuer ( at the moment there is so much snow and it keeps snowing :thumbdown: :D )

I bought these ATEV 16'' rims last summer while worked by my EG
I think these rims will look awesome. Colour? White ofcourse. I have seen many blue sedans with white rims and :bowdown: looks fantastic

looking good
Yo, dont paint them white , Polish them .. will look so much better

x2 on the polish
By eg-guy
EgCruiser wrote:
Snoop wrote:Thanks :wink:

Speaking about OEM lip - it's good one and I like it, because it's simple, but from other hand I'm thinking that I could try to make one by self. As I said befor, economic situation in Latvia is bad and my budget is low :|

I agree that front lip gives car so much better look.

ooo.. I'm going to put on some nice rims in summuer ( at the moment there is so much snow and it keeps snowing :thumbdown: :D )

I bought these ATEV 16'' rims last summer while worked by my EG
I think these rims will look awesome. Colour? White ofcourse. I have seen many blue sedans with white rims and :bowdown: looks fantastic

looking good
Yo, dont paint them white , Polish them .. will look so much better

x2 on the polish
By ceelx
#272889 wow nice changes :thumb:
keep up good work buddy :woot:
Last edited by ceelx on Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
By pacs
#273054 you've manage to turn that rust bucket car into a beauty. well done! :thumb:
By Snoop
#273065 Those rims are already sold. Nearest plans- paint those on car.
By RyVcZ
#273069 build seems goin well. more pics pls! :D
By bumpin
#273490 nice build snoop! :thumb:
By greggarcia
#273766 to that I call him back to life
By Mr Rattles
#273776 very nice,looking forward to see how the new mags sit