Post YOUR Sedan here
By RyVcZ
#224608 yup i agree those lips looks meaner as compared to the oem's. maybe you might want to source out some oem foglights also as a suggestion. :wink:

daym your car's really clean!
By patlsherry
#224632 Car looks good, but i never liked the Ek mugen lip on the eg......but overall car looks GREAT...
By Ajax1989
Pg.99 wrote:94_jdm_ferio's DIY lip caught my eye recently, basically a simple race car style airdam, but it also looks badass. If you sculpted it right you could basically replicate the OEM lip too.

wattttt :shock: glad u like my lip :thumb:

u can send the oem lip my way :D
By Pg.99
#243539 Bit of an update:

Corbeau buckets, yet to be fitted. I got some nice Corbeau alloy side mounts practically thrown in with them (albeit slightly chopped to clear a cage), but I think I'm going to go with Buddy Club side mount rails to avoid the extra floor strengthening involved and to keep the versatality. They hardly weigh anything either, so another usefull weight saving when they're in.

Refurbed spare cylinder head, bit of an unexpected one this. Basically I hydrolocked the engine... so sent a spare head off to the machine shop for a basic skim and clean up, got a complete engine and box off someone on a forum, and had it all rebuilt with new pumps/belts/seals etc. Only ended up using the block off the engine I bought so I've now got a spare gearbox which I may strip/rebuild at some point, maybe with a Quaife diff.... but in the meantime I now have a big pile of Z6 spares, some of which I'm going to need to sell to recoup some funds.

I've got a plan to compete the car at a sprint event in July, but a complete engine rebuild was a pretty big setback, especially considering I'm going to need a rollcage and various other bits of personal safety gear to be allowed to compete. I'll have to see how it goes, but hopefully I'll have some pictures of the car on track to post if all goes to plan :wink:
Last edited by Pg.99 on Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pg.99
#243542 Just an additional note/word of warning:

I still had my standard airbox, but I'd removed the resonator box attached underneath and modified a pipe to fit instead for a more direct air flow. The resonator box acts as a water trap, and I probably would have saved hundreds of pounds on an engine rebuild if I'd kept it in place. It did sound awesome with it removed and with the K&N in the airbox, but in retrospect - wish I'd left it there :roll:
By K!RK_180i
#243997 beautiful EG buddy
By ditoegsaloon
#246122 yo steve , its dito. yes i had a phone call from you regarding the z6. sorry the other bloke came and picked up the engine as he promised.

i can tell your car looks lush mate, someone posted your car on civiclife and since i started wondering who own it :D

wish you live tad closer so we can have a mini saloon meets and have a good chat.

btw, why dont you join uk group? we got couple of active members there
By Pg.99
#246219 Small world isn't it mate!

Don't worry about the engine, I spotted it but stalled on contacting you about it for too long thinking I could find one closer to home.

I'm sure I'll run into you at some point pal, at an event or something, our projects have quite a few similarities so I'm sure we'll have plenty to discuss! :thumb:
Last edited by Pg.99 on Sat May 14, 2011 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr Rattles
Pg.99 wrote:Image

There we go, new lip on :)

Wow Look at how clean and straight that body is :thumb:

awesom
By Pg.99
#256481 Image

Drivers seat in on a Buddy Club side mount rail. I basically have to climb out of the thing but it's brilliant even without a harness, and weighs next to nothing. Second seat should be in soon-ish, but it's not top of the list.

Should have a big update for you in around a month :wink:
Last edited by Pg.99 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Pg.99
#260982 Image

Got the brakes sorted today - EBC greens front and back, OEM front disks, and filled with Motul RBF600. New clutch slave cylinder aswell, and it turns out the seals gone on the clutch master cylinder which was found just in time from the sounds of things...

Theres also a big addition which I'll try and post some pictures of tomorrow.
By Pg.99
#261061 Image

www.ppcages.com

Should do the trick - aside from needing a harness the car is now legal for UK hillclimb and sprint events in the modified production class :)

Needs more work before that happens though, but it's coming together gradually.