Post YOUR Sedan here
By merbo
Ferio3399 wrote:
merbo wrote:i envy you man...where you located so i can steal those recaros i love the spoon gauge. :thumb: can you post a picture of that rear fog light? :thumb:

It actually is in the trunk lid where the brake lights used to be. When I now step on the break, only the red lights from those in the body and the rear spoiler come on but not the ones on the trunk lid. I think I might take some pictures later.

Spoon Speedometer came with the car when I imported it back in 1993, along with Spoon ECU & VTEC Controller but they're not longer necessary [plus not working with B18C anyway]

I'm located in Bangkok, Thailand!! I got full covered parking garage at work & home and my car has lo-jack too!! :hehe:

Oh thats why the car is still in RHD youre in Bangkok. If youre planning to change the gauge shoot me a PM i want them off of you :thumb:
By Ferio3399
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Yet another beautiful 4-door!! :thumb:

That R's fun to beat on, aint it?? :twisted:

Oh yeah..specially when she bitch-slaps back to drivers of cars that thought she's just a 4dr family sedan!!
By Ferio3399
merbo wrote:i envy you man...where you located so i can steal those recaros i love the spoon gauge. :thumb: can you post a picture of that rear fog light? :thumb:

Here is when the rear fog light is turned OFF

Here is when the rear fog light is turned on
By merbo
Ferio3399 wrote:

Here is when the rear fog light is turned OFF

Here is when the rear fog light is turned on

nice it looks hot...shouldnt it be on the left side?
By Ferio3399
#18770 I have no idea, could it be because mine is RHD [JDM] ?
This thing was available for cars sold in Hokkaido area only. I bought it from a local yard here in Bangkok.
By merbo
#18893 yeah that could be the reason :) Do you guys also have a lot of surplus JDM parts there in bangkok?
By Ferio3399
merbo wrote:yeah that could be the reason :) Do you guys also have a lot of surplus JDM parts there in bangkok?

Tons of JDM parts here for all kinds of cars and not just Honda, though Honda is the most modified brands [my humble opinion, btw]. I got my stuffs from a guy who does nothing but Honda, specially Civic. You can just have a shell trucked to his place and three weeks later you can drive home a JDM EG6/9 [most cars are like that here, mine is genuine anyhow]
By merbo
Ferio3399 wrote:
merbo wrote:yeah that could be the reason :) Do you guys also have a lot of surplus JDM parts there in bangkok?

Tons of JDM parts here for all kinds of cars and not just Honda, though Honda is the most modified brands [my humble opinion, btw]. I got my stuffs from a guy who does nothing but Honda, specially Civic. You can just have a shell trucked to his place and three weeks later you can drive home a JDM EG6/9 [most cars are like that here, mine is genuine anyhow]

cool! :) oh im just wondering your glasses are so bronze how come mine doesnt give that effect although mine also came from an original eg9 or maybe its just the lighting effect when you took the pics. :?
By Ferio3399
#18973 I actually put additional bronze anti-UV films on all the six glasses [seven if you count the moonroof as well] that's why they look too bronze than usual. For Thailand, even without global warming, you can die of either heatstroke or skin-cancer if you don't put the films on. I didn't think it would come out almost red on all glasses but I thought, hey! what the heck!! why not?
By JMan8108
#19607 One of the sickest sedans ive ever seen.
By Ferio3399
JMan8108 wrote:One of the sickest sedans ive ever seen.

Thanx..but apparently not sick enough for ride of month!! :?
By Gorveatt
#19647 I honestly believe that is the best sedan i have ever seen :o

But it would be a thousand times better if it were a hatch :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
Gorveatt wrote:But it would be a thousand times better if it were a hatch :thumb:

actually a coupe :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Ferio3399
Gorveatt wrote:I honestly believe that is the best sedan i have ever seen :o

But it would be a thousand times better if it were a hatch :thumb:

Hey..what can I say? I'm a 4 Doors Whore!!

And a REAL EG9 SiR is like a big foot, very few people have actually seen it [and I'm not talking about a sedan EG] and how many have seen EG9-R? Everything is perfect fit from an Integra Type-R right down to the rear seat, suspensions..everything. A hatch or coupe EG can't do that [at least on the rear seat, modifications are required!

Thanx for liking her, my next car is PY ITR X 2000 Spec anyway!!