Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ferio3399
#23370 I'd rather get the recaro [planned to as well] but then I got this as a birthday gift from my best friend's parents [Japanese] in Hiroshima. My boy is now three months old and a few months ago I mentioned to them that I'd like to get one [since there are only 300 made] myself. It was then bought and hand-carried through a tour group from Japan.

I think it's not as comfortable [not to mention as safe] as Recaro's but I guess I'd have to settle for the Type R seat as my wife would beat the ever lovin' crap outta me!
By PetrolHeaD
#23398 oh wow i had no idea you had a family! and that is one pimpin baby seat. :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#23416 hahaha nice! :lol:
By jodigy
By teal_dx
#56016 I cleaned this thread up a little since everyone is cool now and it was just a misunderstanding, no offense was meant by either party. Unfortunately a couple legit posts got deleted as well, sorry if I deleted your posts, I know you had one Heeta :oops:
By Ferio3399
teal_dx wrote:I cleaned this thread up a little since everyone is cool now and it was just a misunderstanding, no offense was meant by either party. Unfortunately a couple legit posts got deleted as well, sorry if I deleted your posts, I know you had one Heeta :oops:

I'm glad you see the entire things through fairly...

Heeta, the TFT I got is the double din radio/dvd/mp3/wma/tv/monitor [if you have rear cam] and blah blah blah by Alpine. It's about 2 1/2 years old model and they are no longer available [mesa think], and newer models are really better [in case you want to buy one though]
By slovic
#56335 lookin good man! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By eg-guy
#288165 bump, still have this?
By ceelx
#288166 i think, yes :wink:
great car.
By EG9-ish
#288203 Talk about bumping a very old thread!
By eg-guy
EG9-ish wrote:Talk about bumping a very old thread!

This car was worth the bump... saw this thread, obviously ferio3399 is active still. was wondering if dude still had the car.

my bad :lol:

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=22140
By ViX
#289293 This is truly a phenomenal build.
True inspiration right there.

Well done!