Post YOUR Sedan here
By hondaeh9
#17550 yeah im pretty much new here...here are so pics of my old and my new car...please give me your opinions whether they are good or bad.(sry about some of the pics i just took them and its pretty dark outside right now)

old car

new car

By ChicagoMike
#17560 I do like the black one better!! Future plans??
By LaMbErT*
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:I do like the black one better!! Future plans??

Says it all dude, the red was real clean tho! Looked like it coulda been a great project car :thumb:
By hondaeh9
#17583 im still kinda stuck between motor plans...i was thinkin turbo d with vitara pistons and some eagle rods....and maybe a t3.t4 even though its kinda small....as for suspesion i have tockico blues with skunk2 springs and i was gonna save up for some k sprts but i dno....however the wind carries me iguess
By teal_dx
#17591 I don't think I've ever seen an EG 4 door EX in person.... are they hard to find?
Turbo D FTW :woot:
also, what are all those orange plugs for on the pass side of the engine bay?
By york62
#17596 looks good man welcome
By ohDirka
#17597 very nice 4 door
By projecthonda
#17641 slam some oem fogs :D

nice ride man :thumb:
By hondaeh9
#17792 yeah its actually the first 4 door ex ive ever seen...i figured i might as well get it cuz i only paid 2000 and the car has no rust....thats why im thinkin about turbo d cuz its already got the d16z6 in it
By hondajunkee
#17795 i saw one at the junkyard the other day and no one had touched it prob cuz it was a 4dr, so i got first dibs on all the good parts, choice!

but looks good man keep us updated
By hondaeh9
#17813 yeah for sure...i need to get a job though.....it kinda sucks but yeah
By Heeta
#17924 red ist hot but black is fast :lol: