Post YOUR Sedan here
By breez
#171780 92 civic dx
Wassup to all my Honda Homiez out there !! :woot: Starting my all motor build today and will be swapping in a A6 bottom end and z6 port n polish head. :thumb: Super excited :lol: Also some body and interior work. Here are some pics of the block and car. Taking everything to the machine shop hopefully by the end of this week.

[img][img]http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy32/breez2409/Mobile%20Uploads/downsize_4-1.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image

[img][img]http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy32/breez2409/Mobile%20Uploads/downsize_2-2.jpg[/img]

[/img]Image

[img][img]http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/yy32/breez2409/Mobile%20Uploads/downsize_8.jpg[/img]
[/img]
Feel free to comment give suggestions and so forth Thx for LOoking :hehe:
By breez
#172203 painted the center console today and degreased most of my mounts . Added the retro shift boot to the console a lil old skool flavor :thumb:. Still havent went to the machine shop yet tho but hopefully soon :x haha. Also was messing around and painted an old valve cover to get some ideas on what im gonna do to mine.
Heres some pics give me some feedback
some clean degreased parts :thumb:
By jrhdominos
#172213 Thats pretty cool man, sedans can be made into something special, I wish I could do something like that, but unfortunately my coupe is my daily, I hope this works out for you man, Starting with the wheels and the suspension is the best way to go (I agree), wheels and suspension is really the start of making it a sports car, and the built block and port and polished head should help a bit, are you going turbo??
By breez
#172366 goin all motor for this DD :thumb:
By gostt
#172373 Need to see more ! :D
By breez
#172411 Decided I would clean up the car today and found a forest of dirt and my original honda key for my car :lol: inside of a rusted hide a key lock box. It was so dirty needed a good cleaning :thumb: .
Thats the old rusted key lock box.
Here's the original Honda key :woot:
The forest that almost encaved me when I took the side skirt off. :shock:
And cant forget the black widow eggs I burnt on my bumper foam :thumbdown:
Tomorrow I will be doing some more cleaning up so she's already when the motor is :D
By breez
#173381 Took everything to machine shop hopefully will pick it up tomorrow and get started this weekend :thumb: .
By breez
#173540 Got my stuff back from the machine shop today. :D
On one hand I was glad and relieved at the same time . On the other I was kinda let down by the end result. The head was painted silver which was good but they got the spray paint on the valve springs and other various areas :x . The block was bored out and decked .020 in and bigger pistons were needed . The crankshaft was polished and also came with all the gaskets and a new oil pump :woot: I was very pleased about that. All in all it was a learning experience and now everything is in order to proceed with the build.

pistons rings and bearings
The fresh block :D
The gaskets and oil pump
The fresh z6 head and d15b non vtec crankshaft
By breez
#173542 Im gonna start putting it together tomorrow morning . :D
By gostt
#173617 Nice work, keep it up !
By breez
#173625 Well it was a pretty penny 800 with all the seals and new water pump bigger pistons bore/hone new rings bearings decked and milled .030 and head job :lol: . Its a learning experience tho :D .
By breez
#173768 Ran into a little snag i found a nick on my cylinder wall and its about two inches down about a half a mm wide :x . So back to the machine shop for them to check it out and let me know since this is my first time and I want there to be no more snags :thumb: .