Post YOUR Sedan here
By Simmons
#202330 Nice toys u got there :thumb:
By faedzB18C
#202728 nice car bro... its look better if you can put EG9 spoiler n jdm EG9 plate holder..
:thumb:
By scorreia
#203016 i dont like very much of eg9 spoiler...because i dont like see the thirt suport in central part of spoiler...i have an idea for the spoiler...and the plate holder yes....i just think about it...
for now i want to put this brakes...
in the future, i want put the front lip, or oem eg9 or type-r ek9 lip...

cumps
By scorreia
#230833 hello partners...

i disapear for a few mouths but im here...with some notives....

the break sistem are ready and with new rimms for my baby...

pics of brak sistem:

and the new rimms...it´s a Tenzo - R Sinko5 with 2 yokoama spec2 and 2 toyo proxes 4 and slim black nuts...

this is my engine bay in this momment.

thanks for wathing
By Simmons
#231113 Looking good man :woot:
By ceelx
#231125 very nice color.
this is oem paint or custom ??
By scorreia
#231143 hey...

thanks for your comments.

This color is a OEM color of civic MB 1.8vti..(i don´t know if this model is a european model only or an world model)...

the code of color in Honda is NH-605P...
name:PIRATE BLACK PEARL...

THANKS FOR WATCHING
By scorreia
#231258 thanks for comment....

my old rims is the original rims of honda, but with a white championship color...i like,but 3 years with same...nahhhh...now i find this business and i love the new look....

in the next month im thinking in put the ambar corners...i think the combination looks great...

good night
By scorreia
#231353 the interior is the original....in portugal sedans between 92 and 94 have the grey interior...94 and 95 is the blue interior....with doble airbag and plastics in black....

i read in somewere that my interior are of sirII, but im not sure...if it is...COOOLL...lol....

thanks
By RyVcZ
#231358 so those seats you have are basicaly stock seats for EG's in portugal? damn you guys are very lucky! yup those are the SIR1 and SIR2 seats you have which only came out in the EG9 veriant in japan.
By scorreia
#231368 yes...my seats is basicaly seats in eg model between 1994 and 1995...we got too,the same seats but in grey color between 1992 and 1994....
in portugal we have some things diferent of you in this models, and you have somethings very dificult to buy in europe too....

sir2 wing, cup holders, multimedia center console; sir jdm milles acount....and so many things....

i was looking for so many things but only in america and japan i found...

in portugal, original rims are an usual thing...i see in some foruns that you classified this rims lake a rare item..lol...

america have this cars usually in automatic (R , N , D)
and we only have in manual...
this is a few of the diferences that we have in this model.

thanks
By 1ACarlos
#231373 Nice sedan definitely like the paint.