Post YOUR Sedan here
By scorreia
By scorreia
#271610 Hello people.

the projecto don´t stop.some news in my ferio

vibrant Muffler when it came to my house

and the good work of a friend in the exhaust line to muffler.

By scorreia
#271611 some news are

sunroof are tinted (i think this is the expression)

Home-made mass cables

and a general photo of the engine bay.

Last edited by scorreia on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By scorreia
#271612 for last but not the least (for now)

JDM cluster

general photo of the car

jdm cluster at night

By RWMIII
#271663 That exhaust is hella clean!!! :thumb: :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#271678 cool , love the rnr wheels. car looks great and the engine :thumb:

side note: why are all eg9 or most eg9 clusters dim at 100-120km/h lol (mine aswell), i know our national roads speed limit is 120 not sure in japan, so im thinking that your red needle will glow brighter at 120 showing you that you at national speed limit. just a guess, anyone else know why?
By scorreia
#ROBIN# wrote:cool , love the rnr wheels. car looks great and the engine :thumb:

side note: why are all eg9 or most eg9 clusters dim at 100-120km/h lol (mine aswell), i know our national roads speed limit is 120 not sure in japan, so im thinking that your red needle will glow brighter at 120 showing you that you at national speed limit. just a guess, anyone else know why?

Hello..

thanks for comment my ride...

about your question Robin, i understand your comment but i think that is only a coincidence, because the location of 0-20, 60-80 and 140-160 more or less is the location where the leds are placed in cluster.

in european cluster, the cluster have more glow in zone of 120/140 more or less, because is only the place where leds are placed in cluster too.

i think that is only a coincidence but is a pertinent question