Post YOUR Sedan here
By matt j
#165603 Hey guys, well i got sick of spending so much money in gas so i started looking around for a cheap 4 door civic to buy, around my area people are asking gold for rusted out hondas, well hondas period. Then i stumbled across this 92 dx that my buddy had, its a little rough, but i paid $500 bucks for it, needed a new wheel bearing and lower ball joint on the passenger side, also needed an exhaust, but the car started up and drove, which was perfect. So i went up to the shop and grabbed my integra front brakes that i had laying around and slapped them on the car, put on my coupes gt3s and drove the car home. Here are some pics of the car, i really dont have many plans for the car since its an auto and just a daily for me so i dont have to drive the coupe, But im probably going to slap some bondo on the quarters to cover the rust, respray the car satin black, trade my steelies (hopefully) for some fat fives, pick up some lowering springs and toss on a front lip and thats it. But anyway here it is!

engine bay before cleaning
after

and the dirty ass interior lol still havent cleaned that because its like 5 degrees outside
By Classiccarsrule85
#165610 its a decent project car at least... and hey if you come across one you can always go ahead and do a 5spd conversion its pretty simple...

but its decent non the less nice find
By Simmons
#165633 Good find :thumb:
By matt j
#165785 yeah its not to much of a project for me, just a daily driver from home to work is all, just want it to maybe look a little better is all and run better lol.
By TrailerTrash
#165798 Quite the nice find indeed :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#166215 kewl

and looks even cooler around all that snow lol
By matt j
#166429 yeah that snow is nothing compared to what we have now, in the last week we have gotten over 2 and a half feet of snow, it sucks.