Post YOUR Sedan here
By Digs
#187377 The engines in! :D

Fetching the drive shafts later today and once theyre in i need to skim the brake discs and bleed the brakes and put the plastic intake thing with its filter for the carburettor! almost in running order :)
By Digs
#188564 here's my ride now! running and everything! just gotta adjust the timing, idle is a little high

By Digs
#197142 painted the center caps black and put some badges from FastCar magazine to cover the holes
By Ajax1989
#197592 lookin good man!!

you should lower it tho :thumb:
By ditoegsaloon
#197596 lovin the wheels dude, what are they?
By dawg316
ditoegsaloon wrote:lovin the wheels dude, what are they?

looks like polished rota slipstreams
By Digs
#197648 they're polished replica's of rota slips or spoon sw(something)'s, they came with horrible chrome look center caps so i thought hey customize with what i have laying around :) Moneys tight at the moment for modifications

94_jdm_ferio - Im going to get some Tein Tech springs once ive sold one of my guitars, damn i hate the gap between body tyre
By Digs
#201094 returning car to as stock as i can get, then im goin to sell it, the 1500 carb is way too slow and im leaning towards getting a mazda MX5(miata) or a nissan 200sx or even a vtec EK hatch, but before i do that i need to get steelies and caps(not hard to get), change the gear lever seal thing(coz the gearlever moves from side to side in gear) and then respray the car