Post YOUR Sedan here
By x-racer
#16556 well heres my 93 ex 4dr.i got it like a month ago.the car came with a 99 LS swap with a b16 tranny.it also has a skunk2 intake manifold. so far the mods ive done to it is amber coners,auto meter tach,JVC radio.heres some pics.

PLANS:hatch bumper conversion,rear si oem tail lights,wing that goes on the reat windshield dont know the name,rota slips,full race turbo kit stage 3,full skunk2 supension,full built skunk2 ctr head swap,and more to come.
By vtec_gloucester
#16558 looks like a good start. keep us up dated :thumb:
By x-racer
#16561 dont worry i will.just stay tooned.lol. :thumb:
By merbo
#16597 good luck on your project what shoes are you planning to put on her? :thumb:
By merbo
teal_dx wrote:This is going to be one badass sedan with the turbo :thumb:

thats the only way to go boost it! :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
merbo wrote:

thats the only way to go boost it! :thumb:

meh,

NA > boost :D
By ChicagoMike
#16617 Nice ride!! Cant wait to see what you do to it!

Another 4-door, pretty soon we're gonna have to change the name of the site to Civic-4door.com. :lol:
By x-racer
merbo wrote:good luck on your project what shoes are you planning to put on her? :thumb:

as for shoes i want to go with some 16 inch rota slipstreams wrap in some falken azzenas.i think she would like it.probley get them in 2 weeks.4 tops. :thumb:
By x-racer

yes she is.cant wait hopefully by the end of the year the motor well be done. :D
By -EJ1- COUPE
#16762 that would be sick keep us updated :thumb: . and a full race kit = sexy :D
By hondaeh9
#16798 nice car..i had an eg8 similar to ur color...then i sold it...and kinda missin it..but now i bought another four door...eh9 baby
By x-racer
#16817 got any pics of it.hears a pic of my old 4dr lx.it was a d15 with a stage 3 act clutch,msd wires,iridium sparkplugs,droped on some ebach lowering springs and thats all i can remember.this single was a beast people with 16 vtecs thaught i had a swap in it.and i took a couple of da' s at the 1/8.it ran 10.30 at the 1/8.pretty good.
yes that was me 3 years ago.but ive put on a couple off tons in the past 3 years.lmao. :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#16823 sounds sweet man keep us updated :D
By x-racer
#17778 yeah so i installed a pair so del sol seat in my 4dr this past friday.i felt so high with the stock seat cause they were to thick but now im to short in my car.it feels cool thow.ill post some pics later. :thumb: