Post YOUR Sedan here
By asianrob
the honda guy wrote:
asianrob wrote:man i love that Harvard blue colour

thanks man, eventually I am gonna do some kind of gold accents to it, maybe some gold rota boost's or somthin like that.

do copper plated lips :)
By the honda guy
#165393 yeah that would look good. I went to the junk yard today and got rear disc conversion for my hatch build and I had them with toolboxes and a creeper and a full size jack in my 4 door, everybody was like dude why are you putting that dirty stuff in your car, I said it's my daily/ parts car.
By Simmons
#165635 Nice whip man :thumb:
By the honda guy
#167153 yeah sorry guys I have been working on my hatch build up and realy havent been able to do anything to this car. but as a little teeser I will tell you guys what i have bought for her recently. I got a rear window visor, ek sideskirts, and I am looking for a bike rack for her and a set of side window visors. also I found some serious rust in my engine bay and will be addressing that issue soon.
By Coplies
#168170 That is such a clean car dude and i love the SI's. The lack of door dings and scratches is amazing. Also, we have the same sony deck lol
By the honda guy
Coplies wrote:That is such a clean car dude and i love the SI's. The lack of door dings and scratches is amazing. Also, we have the same sony deck lol

thanks bro I appreciate it. I paid 70 bucks for that headunit at best buy, best money I ever spent. and like I said I will be updating this soon, I have been crazy busy working on other projects I have going on.
By the honda guy
#184315 well I havent updated this thing in a while cause I have been super busy with so many other projects. I have been getting little things here and there for it though, I got a mint d16z6 swap, some suspension stuff for autocross. I recently picked up a ex coupe for peanuts bringing my grand total to 4 honda's now lol. I think I may have to sell the sedan cause what once was ment to be a daily driver has now turned into a project and the wife is not happy with me since I have a eg hatch project I am doing aswell. I am looking into renting a garage to start doing side stuff in and store one of my cars so hopefully I wont have to sell her.
By goblin
#184926 4 cars and 2 project cars?? renting a garage?? how much money do you americans earn??

i'm so jealous ..

why dont you build the sedan and let the wife have it. ??

*remind me to overuled my goverment for sky high car tax.. :x
By andyisftw
#185092 car looks really good man. clean, very tasteful.. :thumb: