Post YOUR Sedan here
By the honda guy
#164083 whats up guys and gals, I work at a shop as a tech and one day a customer came in with his 93 lx sedan and said it's making noise, so I checked it out and it was the water pump. I told him all the things that could happpen to the motor if he didnt fix it. like the belt could slip and the motor would crash. So he felt that it would never happen and took it. About 5 months later he came back in with it on a flatbed cause the pump broke and the belt came off. So I gave him all of his options and he didnt want to put any money in to it which I couldnt believe cause he was the origanal owner and the car was imaculate. Well I told him look I will give you 200 bucks for the car and he said I will let you know, so about a week later he called me up and said that his friend in VA wanted it for 500 cause we had just inspected it and put 4 new tires on it and a brand new radiator and brakes, I said look when your buddy doesnt want it let me know cause my offer still stands. About 1 week goes by and he came up with the title and said I will take that 100 dollars and it's yours. He forgot I said 200, so anyway I pulled it in my shop and took the head off and there was nothing wrong with the motor so I put a new head gasket on and a new tb and water pump and I have been driving it ever since. Sorry about the novel but I figured people would ask how I got it for a 100 bucks. So the car was supposed to be my dd but lately I have been doing stuff to it so here is what has been done so far.

-eibach ground control's
-tokico 5 way adjustable struts
-si's
-homemade 2.5" exhaust, with resonator and cat
-ebay rear lca's
-homebrew intake
-Just got a oldschool dc sports header for it but I have to get it welded

I have a set of black 15" slips and a set of amber corners for it,
eventually I will get a set of ek sides for it and a wek sos lip, then a diy paintjob, but the car is all origanal paint and it has 240,xxx miles on it anyway let me know what you guys think.

this is the car lowerd with 13'S
this is with the si's
I lowered it about another .5inch but will be lowering it some more
wasnt driving it after the storm
a dirty pic after the snow
Last edited by the honda guy on Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
By the honda guy
#164086 Hey I put this in the wrong part of the forum, I thought it was the my rides section, could a mod put this in the right section for me or should I delete it and put it in there myself.
By 92egdxhatch
#164093 Regardless of it being I the wrong place nice clean sedan man props
By Dippin_EG
#164094 Great find! :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#164098 real good find man!

DO WORK!!
By tigerafro
#164102 your novel was really interesting. awesome find :thumb:
By the honda guy
#164111 thanks fellas, I will post pics tomorrow when I wash it, hey does anyone know were I can get a rear window visor, they look so good and I cant find one anywhere.
By edcortez9
#164132 got a hell of a deal.. :thumb:
By chrono404
edcortez9 wrote:got a hell of a deal.. :thumb:

x2

Awesome Story into getting your new Daily. Congratz
By the honda guy
#164155 Thanks guys, I have had the car for about a year now, and I keep wanting to do stuff to it so little by little I buy things for it. Anyway I grabed some more pics when I was walking my dog so here they are, I will get some engine bay shots when it's not raining. Also I should note that I am taking these with my cell phone so they are not the greatest quality

the paper on the ground is floormats so I wouldnt get grease on the floor, and the wire coming out of the radio is my ipod cable, and the wire on the pass side floor is my remote wire falling down, I have to get it tucked back up.
the rota slip is one of the set that I have for the sedan
By the honda guy
#164331 It was nice out today so my wife and I took a drive and took some pics

I was riping up a on ramp to the highway
posin in a parkin lot
oh yeah and somone asked for a pic of the bay, but it is all stock, but real clean, this car has 250,xxx miles on it and it's all original
By egsedanguy
#164403 haha nice bro. i got mine for 100bucks also. had a dead battery and dude thought he blew the motor.haha. some ppl just dont underrstand the value of a honda and how cheap it is to fix em. he proly bot a brand new honda that he will own for the next 20-25 years till that happens agin and sell it for 100bucks.lol :thumb:
By the honda guy
egsedanguy wrote:haha nice bro. i got mine for 100bucks also. had a dead battery and dude thought he blew the motor.haha. some ppl just dont underrstand the value of a honda and how cheap it is to fix em. he proly bot a brand new honda that he will own for the next 20-25 years till that happens agin and sell it for 100bucks.lol :thumb:

lol no shit, I have gotten a couple of honda's this way, I got a beautifull white ef crx one time with 90,xxx on it for free. The people were friends of my parents and they said to my mom that they had this car sittin in front of there house for a while now with a blown motor and I could have it. I went over and saw how clean it was and did the title work on it before they changed there minds, then I came over the next day and put a brandnew battery in it and it started right up. It was squealing somthing fierce cause the alternator locked up and was melting the belt, so I put a new alternator and belt on infront of there house and drove it home. You should of seen there faces after they heard it start it up, pricelesssssss LOL
By edcortez9
#164507 lovin the si wheels :hehe:

thinkin about getting some for mine...
but nobody wants to trade for my fat fives :?