Post YOUR Sedan here
By lveg8
#164024 Well when i pick this baby up it had bad sun damage which is typical for the age and being in Vegas.

Starters: body and paint. I didn't need much body work, just a few minor dings here and there, took a few weeks and got it all prep for paint. I went with the OEM paint, which is the phantom grey metallic. Had it done at a chepo shop. :)

Next was wheels: Had to get rid of the steelies, I first started with some fat fives but didn't like the fact that i couldn't paint them, so i went with some ls mesh. Prep, primmered, and painted them at home. I used some rustoleum red enamel from Walmart. I stripped the A from the center caps and bought some red H vinyl stickers from E-Bay. Centered them and layed 3 coats of clear. I think they came out looking good for my first set of wheel to ever be painted.

Suspension: Well i found a used set of KYB GR2 for sale on Craigslist, and got some Tien S springs. I like the hight, just enough for the speed bumps. Not too happy with the rear because its soft but still better then cheap coilovers. I also got a DC Sports strut bar up front, and a DC Sports lower tie bar in the rear.

(Before the drop with the fat fives)

Exterior: Mugen style front lip, EK sedan side skirts, EG splash guards, red H badges, front and rear. 6k HID's hi/lo and slim ballast from E-Bay. Honestly they work great and for the price i got them for i am very happy. The bulbs are H4-3 bulbs so i have both high and low beams in HID. I got some smoked amber corners and stock rear lights with leds so they blink a little faster. I also got some E-Bay visors, and rear window visor. Stock wing that came with the car looks good with the rear visor. Also got a hold of a Thule roof rack on Craigslist for cheap.

Interior: Just finished doing all amber lighting for the dash. I used colored bulbs instead of leds because i wanted the light to spread with out hot spots. I did the cluster, climate control clock, radio, and switches. Turned out ok in my opnion. Worried about my can being stolen i installed a NRG hub, quick release and steering wheel combo, along with some kill switches and alarm system.( Now it's parked in the garge). Wired my horn to work, but haven't decied if i want to do cruise since i would have to mount some ptt switches somewhere. Installed a megan dual bend short shifter that i got from a buddy, and stiched my own red stiching on the shift boot. Looks ok:). I also got some EK front seat since the stock seats were ripped and because they were cheap. Besides i hate the look of the stock EG seats. I also went with 20% tint so its not too dark since cops love to pull imports over.

Motor: Just a painted valve cover and short ram intake on the stock D15B7. Looking foward to boost it or doing a ZC swap and boosting that. We'll see whats available when the time comes.

before
after

As the car sits right now :) Thanks for looking.
Will update when more has been done.

Last edited by lveg8 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
By big_scoggs
#164026 Big turnaround that looks great. The last few pics are hella clean
By lveg8
big_scoggs wrote:Big turnaround that looks great. The last few pics are hella clean

Thanks, thats 4 months after i got it. Not going to do much more, just a swap or turbo. Then its on to the next project.
By big_scoggs
#164031 Gsr swap it high comp etc. Then your next project should be a del sol haha I love sols
By josephsantos
#164054 Looks sick dude! I like everything in your car except the decals on the window. It's your car anyway you can do anything you want. :D
By Ajax1989
#164057 looks really good man!

good job on the rims!!
:thumb:
By lveg8
94_jdm_ferio wrote:looks really good man!

good job on the rims!!
:thumb:

thanks, i like the way they came out too.
By lveg8
#164353 NRG Wheel, Quick Release, and Hub Combo

self stiched shift boot

DC Sports strut bar and rear tie bar
Image[/img]
By Classiccarsrule85
#164362 looking good your car almost makes me want to go out and look for a nice 4dr to work on almost lol but none the less awesome job so far keep it up
By 93cxhb
#164408 really like that paint on those rims looks clean. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#164411 looks good. nice turnaround :thumb:
By the honda guy
#164500 muh fugga cleeeeaaaannnnnn, ha nah seriously though the car looks great, keep us posted.
By edcortez9
#164502 nice bro!! looks real clean with that lip! :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#164562 :thumb:
this thing is clean